• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

18 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a large stack of Marvel and DC silver and bronze books later tonight....

But first a very small group of Golden Age and Archie goodies tonight

Dem  rules ....

Shipping in the USA is $6 flat for any number of books, $16 flat fee if outside the US.

PayPal preferred but check/MO are also accepted for payment.

Returns are fine if you let me know within 48 hours of receiving, buyer pays shipping unless I goofed big time.    in the thread trumps all PM negotiations. No HOS'ers or other delinquents please.

Thanks for looking! 

my kudos thread

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6514183#Post6514183

Edited by kazoo

I'll go ahead and put this one up first ...

Captain Flight comics #5  Fine-   $2199

Classic cover on this one, very tough to find in grade.  Lover the art inside as well, especially the "Grenade" story.

Near fine with light reading wear, cover has a few tiny tears.  Cover still attached at staples (loose front at bottom staple), centerfold is tight.  No repairs or restoration.

DSCN7112.jpg

DSCN7113.jpg

DSCN7117.jpg

DSCN7114.jpg

DSCN7115.jpg

DSCN7116.jpg

One more book and I'll take a break, will come back later tonight with Silver and Bronze books ...

Pocket Guide to China -- the 1st printing, which is the only one to contain Milton Caniff's "How to Spot a Jap" -- all later printings omitted this comic.  

Excellent shape, VG/Fine with only very light wear, some minor foxing to covers.

$80

DSCN6492.jpg

DSCN6493.jpg

DSCN6494.jpg

12 minutes ago, kazoo said:

Classic cover on this one, very tough to find in grade.  Lover the art inside as well, especially the "Grenade" story.

Near fine with light reading wear, cover has a few tiny tears.  Cover still attached at staples (loose front at bottom staple), centerfold is tight.  No repairs or restoration.

DSCN7112.jpg

DSCN7113.jpg

DSCN7117.jpg

DSCN7114.jpg

DSCN7115.jpg

DSCN7116.jpg

@Ricksneatstuff 

1 hour ago, kazoo said:

DSCN7112.jpg

DSCN7113.jpg

DSCN7117.jpg

DSCN7114.jpg

DSCN7115.jpg

DSCN7116.jpg

I’ll Take It