• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

39 posts in this topic

1st :takeit: takes it.  Paypal, checks, MO's, no time payments.  Shipping to CONUS and Canada eh? only, shipping on me if spending more than $100, otherwise $15.00 to CONUS and $25.00 to the Great North.  No returns on slabs, raw OK within 3 days after receipt, return shipping charges on you.  No probies or HOSers.

Let's ride!

Edited by Dr. Love

Dale Evans 3, cracked 9.4 White (cracked by and purchased years ago from Inaflash) - highest graded, next down are some 8.0's.  Last recorded sale was 10 years ago for $359.  This beauty can be all yours for $500.

Structurally fantastic on a fatty DC yellow cover that is impossible to find approaching this kind of grade.  Imho the PQ is OWW.  Back in the day this book was considered a grey tone candidate of sorts.  

DaleEvans03f_zps9bd0gllb.jpg

DaleEvans03fb_zpsx4an9fji.jpg

DaleEvans03label_zpscflzpv9a.jpg

Edited by Dr. Love

Dale Evans 23 9.4 OWW Church $750

Love this fun McArdle cover.  Stands alone as high grade, with a 9.2 underneath.  Hasn't sold in years, but a Church Dale Evans #20 9.4 sold last summer for $720.  The whitish stuff you see on the scan in the "E" of the title is a sprinkle of old label slab shmutz, not the book.

Edited by Dr. Love

Jimmy Wakely #3 7.0 OW  $100

cracked because I wanted to check out all the Toth inside, which are the contents page and the first two stories, 10 and 11 pages respectively, plus a Frazetta 3 page White Indian Chief.  Pretty tightly graded old label, mostly dinged for a crease in the fc bottom right corner.

Edited by Dr. Love

Here's a western pulp for you'all.  Rare and sweet, a real western treat.  Pulps in this shape are harder to find than gophers in a gold mine!

Hopalong Cassidy's Western Magazine #1 VF/VF+  $400    SOLD via PM

this pulp was published trimmed, so no tricky overhang to deal with.  Spine is real nice, complete from top to bottom.  PQ is CROW, interior covers are OW, 164 pages.

HopalongCassidysWesternMagazine01fc_zpsv

HopalongCassidysWesternStories01b_zpsitz

Edited by Dr. Love

Little Miss Sunbeam #4 8.5 OWW   SOLD!

2nd highest behind a 9.2, which sold 3 years ago for $147.  I subbed this one myself from raw, it's real nice and real glossy.  The inside art is cool, nothing fantastic, but I dig how they draw Little Miss, like an adult woman except shrunk down to kid size.  Freaky in a good way.  It's in the slab, here's the raw scan, I'll bust out my scanner and get the slab scan in a few minutes.

LittleMissSunbeamComics04fc_zpsvzq5dxw5.

LittleMissSunbeamComics04fcsjpg_zpskkrwt

LittleMissSunbeamComics04bs_zpsquwszl1q.

Edited by Dr. Love

4 hours ago, Dr. Love said:

Little Miss Sunbeam #4 8.5 OWW $150

2nd highest behind a 9.2, which sold 3 years ago for $147.  I subbed this one myself from raw, it's real nice and real glossy.  The inside art is cool, nothing fantastic, but I dig how they draw Little Miss, like an adult woman except shrunk down to kid size.  Freaky in a good way.  It's in the slab, here's the raw scan, I'll bust out my scanner and get the slab scan in a few minutes.

LittleMissSunbeamComics04fc_zpsvzq5dxw5.

LittleMissSunbeamComics04fcsjpg_zpskkrwt

LittleMissSunbeamComics04bs_zpsquwszl1q.

:takeit:   love this one!

Got a Cowgirl Romances #3 raw VF+ to VF/NM, real pretty, but it will be pricey.  Interested?

Also, offers on the others will be entertained.  While everyone else is asleep, make out like a bandito.

Edited by Dr. Love

You got it!   :headbang:

Cowgirl Romances #3    SOLD!

This book is a beauty.  8.5 (2nd highest graded) sold in 2017 for $487, so this price seems about right.  Or combine it with some of the others and rustle me up an offer.  I'm in the mood for some late night horse tradin'.  :baiting:

CowgirlRomances03f_zpsjgcapktr.jpg

CowgirlRomances03b_zpswuzvhnfp.jpg

Bounce that light baby - I'm telling you, boys, price on this goes up tomorrow when I wake up!

CowgirlRomances03fc_zps3zgectqu.jpg

Edited by Dr. Love