• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame SPOILERS
1 1

890 posts in this topic

Anyone else see Marvel using time travel and alternate timelines as an easy way to get RDJ and Chris Evans back into the fold for future movies?  I think Endgame closed out their chapters pretty well, but $$$ always wins.  Besides, no Cap and Iron Man = no Avengers.  At least in my eyes.

Just now, Broke as a Joke said:

Anyone else see Marvel using time travel and alternate timelines as an easy way to get RDJ and Chris Evans back into the fold for future movies?  I think Endgame closed out their chapters pretty well, but $$$ always wins.  Besides, no Cap and Iron Man = no Avengers.  At least in my eyes.

I read somewhere RDJ got a final payday of $75M for Infinity Gauntlet due to his backend deal with Feige. I bet Endgame is going to be even larger.

So when you are going for the financial gold, I bet he at least would be open to scenes for the right fee and love of the character.

As much as I love RDJ and Iron Man, if they bring him back, I'm done.

They need to develop new(er) characters with new stories. That's why Endgame is bittersweet.

I won't support a franchise that has no lasting stakes and gives us false promises.

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

As much as I love RDJ and Iron Man, if they bring him back, I'm done.

They need to develop new(er) characters with new stories. That's why Endgame is bittersweet.

I won't support a franchise that has no lasting stakes and gives us false promises.

21b.jpg

Here’s How Much the Stars of ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Earned

• Marvel reportedly set aside roughly $400 million for the screenwriters, directors, producers and principal actors as compensation for the past two Avengers films. 
  • Robert Downey Jr. = $75 million
  • Scarlett Johansson = a figure in the $20 million range
  • Chris Hemsworth = $15 million-to-$20 million range
  • Chris Evans = to the tune of $15 million to $20 million

:whatthe:

1 minute ago, Callaway29 said:

Yessss. My post was meant to stir this banter back up....woooohahaha.

Twopiece, u should probably put a message out to the Russo brothers informing them they’re wrong.

They're wrong about what? Changing the working title..?

???

o.O

O.o

7 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Just because her call sign was "Avenger", doesn't mean she's a member of the group Avengers. My call sign could be "Metallica Guitarist". Doesn't mean I'm a member of Metallica.

Captain Marvel didn't ruin Endgame. At all. Thank the Russo Bros.

I guess that part in Endgame where Tony Stark told her directly. "We need you. You're new blood" wasn't really an invite.  Maybe he was inviting her to be in the PreVengers.  I think she's just that nosy that she would attend meetings of people she has nothing to do with 5 years after she met them.  I for one always break into a place I used to work for just to attend their meetings and let them know what I'm up to.  Anyways, I'll have to watch it 3 more times this weekend to confirm that it wasn't ruined.  

2 minutes ago, Marwai said:

I guess that part in Endgame where Tony Stark told her directly. "We need you. You're new blood" wasn't really an invite.  Maybe he was inviting her to be in the PreVengers.  I think she's just that nosy that she would attend meetings of people she has nothing to do with 5 years after she met them.  I for one always break into a place I used to work for just to attend their meetings and let them know what I'm up to.  Anyways, I'll have to watch it 3 more times this weekend to confirm that it wasn't ruined.  

I think he wanted her blood. Like a vampire. He was frail at the time and needed that Yon-Rogg stuff.

16 minutes ago, Marwai said:

Ha ha ha...whatever. Carol Danvers is going to be leading the Avengers in the next movie and doesn't need an invite from Tony Stark's ghost.