• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

I can’t wait to see Swamis haul, probably be in a new thread. 

:martini:

Swamptastic should have went to Dallas Fan Expo this weekend

he should come back with some kind of haul of TREK  to "make us jealous" 

so sad that @adamantium couldn't track him down there! :roflmao:

Just got every Game of thrones book box set ! This will be huge when show ends because of the nostalgia and no show to watch anymore ! Bought the game of thrones graphic novels and full book set.

This is not a joke or stroll post , no one has even heard of got graphic novels,  I got the jump on it while everyone collects the books

20190506_021147.jpg

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Just got every Game of thrones book box set ! This will be huge when show ends because of the nostalgia and no show to watch anymore ! Bought the game of thrones graphic novels and full book set.

This is not a joke or stroll post , no one has even heard of got graphic novels,  I got the jump on it while everyone collects the books

20190506_021147.jpg

Dang, you got the jump on us on that one.  I never heard of those trade paper backs, but they will sweep the country. And YOU got the first ones. 

:flipbait:

19 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

What's a "stroll post"?

Now there are a number of possibilities here TwoPiece. Firstly, a 'stroll post' was an old country description for a walking stick - "I wen't down t' farm, supparted by me stroll post" would be a common phrase to hear back in the day in rural areas. More recently, a stroll post would indicate a social media entry made whilst on the move which, let's face it, we all tend to be nowadays. Finally it may just be yet another deliberate misspelling by the OP in an attempt to further attract participation in this otherwise flagging thread which, admittedly, started out as mildly humorous, but now, alas, has descended into full blown tedium. 

Hence my arrival! :)

Edited by Get Marwood & I
Cupid, pull back your bow. And kill the the damn thing.

1 minute ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Now there are a number of possibilities here TwoPiece. Firstly, a 'stroll post' was an old country description for a walking stick - "I wen't down t' farm, supparted by me stroll post" would be a common phrase to hear back in the day in rural areas. More recently, a stroll post would indicate a social media entry made whilst on the move which, let's face it, we all tend to be nowadays. Finally it may just be yet another deliberate misspelling by the OP in an attempt to further attract participation in this otherwise flagging thread which, admittedly, started out as mildly humorous, but now, alas, has descending into full blown tedium. 

Hence my arrival! :)

Lmfao. You're a gem.

10 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

to be fair-- he did not come up with some clever saying using a word like empathy. More like he called us a-holes like this individual_without_enough_empathys

So that's the censored word he used? the only one I saw was insufficiently_thoughtful_person ( idjit)

Edited by comics4all

4 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Dang, you got the jump on us on that one.  I never heard of those trade paper backs, but they will sweep the country. And YOU got the first ones. 

:flipbait:

& he got the jump on this new show Game of Johns is it called? Never heard of it!  new show new format to read comics!!! his oodles of noodles are amazing!

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Still waiting to see that ultra rare Willam Shatner sig...

985089193_361detriplecover_LI.thumb.jpg.3dc0a907b7cf5f45835faf3b96a16ee2.jpg