• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

I mean, there's gotta be some place that has tacos and burritos (and I don't mean a Taco Bell).  Because otherwise...you poor sad sad man...  :sorry:

You can buy them in stores to make yourself but I've never seen a stand or place that sells them direct, also from your reply you seem to have a love for them that you want to share, except your own of course that's all yours.(thumbsu

10 minutes ago, tv horror said:

You can buy them in stores to make yourself but I've never seen a stand or place that sells them direct, also from your reply you seem to have a love for them that you want to share, except your own of course that's all yours.(thumbsu

I'm a Californian.  Enjoying a good taco or burrito seems to come naturally to us.

18 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Just got every Game of thrones book box set ! This will be huge when show ends because of the nostalgia and no show to watch anymore ! Bought the game of thrones graphic novels and full book set.

This is not a joke or stroll post , no one has even heard of got graphic novels,  I got the jump on it while everyone collects the books

Umm...

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

Only I don't drink...Yes an Irishman who does not drink!!!!!!!!!! 

Okay, I knew this thread wasn't serious!

Edited by MR SigS

47 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

Umm...

Okay, I knew this thread wasn't serious!

Very Serious, but Only if you’re a High Roller!!!!! :whee:

3FF966B9-5443-45DF-9CC4-97BE893A7EA0.gif