• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

I might start a live chat channel to get montenziation would you guys be interested? I wish I could get montizeation for all the conetent i Post on this I have so many pages of worth while content . This thread going strong imagine the amoutn of molah i could be making right now!

Should I make a youtube live chat channel

3 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I might start a live chat channel to get montenziation would you guys be interested? I wish I could get montizeation for all the conetent i Post on this I have so many pages of worth while content . This thread going strong imagine the amoutn of molah i could be making right now!

Yes.  Make a patreon account too. 

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

Yes.  Make a patreon account too. 

patreon account you think people would even give a penny to me ! people hate me on this board lol I would buy wouldn't buy trek comics though I would only buy what you guys tell to buy! Ill set up the acccoutn soon

SWAMI COMICS!

6 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I would follow you oh mighty swami.(worship)

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

With the lack of punctuation, I can't tell if this is a question or not...

If you enjoy talking to yourself, then sure!

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

patreon account you think people would even give a penny to me ! people hate me on this board lol I would buy wouldn't buy trek comics though I would only buy what you guys tell to buy! Ill set up the acccoutn soon

SWAMI COMICS!

Nobody hates you. We just loathe you. Your existence provides us with community comedy, though.

You're special. Don't ever change.

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

With the lack of punctuation, I can't tell if this is a question or not...

If you enjoy talking to yourself, then sure!

I'm trying to decipher " amoutn of molah  ". Could be an Imperial Code.

Edited by DR.X

6 minutes ago, comics4all said:
2 hours ago, DR.X said:

I'm trying to decipher " amoutn of molah  ". Could be an Imperial Code.

I think this is what he means by "Molah"

molar.jpg

I honestly thought the same, but more along these lines...

9 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

SWAMI COMICS!

Yes do  youtube, patreon, Twitter, Insta, even set up a lemonade stand!

No one here hates you! You just provide us with hours of entertainment from your oodles of knowledge of get rich quick schemes & finding really hard to find books in the wild like a 8.5 copy of Cage 1 from 1992! 

Start posting Swami!!!!

P.S. I will give you your first post: show us the first APPERENCE of Mags neato that you said you got a few posts back!!!!!