• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am popular and what have I done that's trolling ? I buy books this is a fckijg comic book site to buy you got that motherfcker ? @Hollywood1892 you swine flu sandwigger

That sounds like alot of anger,my therapist always says embrace the anger,sit with it,understand it,why is it there? Once you realize this,and understand anger,and apparently from your response,a bit of racism, than these emotional outbursts wont happen as frequently.

And if you had read my post slowly without reacting like the carnage symbiote had attached itself to you,than you would have realised I wasnt calling you a troll,what I was saying was how could a troll have 370 some odd responses.

Trolls live under bridges,they jump out at people cus they want attention,people generally run away when they see a troll, they dont sit and engage them...hmmm.

Bit I digress,I think your a regular users second account to provoke people anyways.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

9 minutes ago, tv horror said:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:It's finally happened Swami had a breakdown now he's fighting with his alter ego Hollywood 1892!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

download.jpg

That would be perfect though

A little bit of divide and conquer,some would take swamis side,some would take my side,eventually the rivalry would be like those two families feuding back in the old west, hatfields and mccoys, eventually it would be the war of 1812, than finally it would be the galactic empire and the rebel forces,finally growing to one epic battle scene between Swami and me, of course I would be Darth Vader and he would be Luke.

I would be standing on the edge of whatever you call that thing saying

"Swami,I am yourself,look inside,you can feel it."

A moment would pass before the epiphany set in, kindve like in shutter Island,where he realised it was the truth all along,than his eyes would bulge.

"Nooooooooooo!"

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

57 minutes ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am popular and what have I done that's trolling ? I buy books this is a fckijg comic book site to buy you got that motherfcker ? @Hollywood1892 you swine flu sandwigger

I'm not one to button-hump, I'm not thin skinned, and I generally don't care one way or another what people post on here.

But TWO instances of profanity masking AND a borderline (if not overt) racist epithet? Sock puppet or no:

IMG_7711.JPG

Edited by F For Fake

5 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I'm not one to button-hump, I'm not thin skinned, and I generally don't care one way or another what people post on here.

But TWO instances of profanity masking AND a borderline (if not overt) racist epithet? Sock puppet or no:

IMG_7711.JPG

Most likely.

It was explosive if you ask me,and downright scary.

Like I've been beside myself with anger before,like crazy, but racism,that's crossing the line.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

45 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

IMG_7711.JPG

I know!  this thread is closing soon !!!!

1 hour ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Like I said I ain't going no.where I am gonna be the next big thing like pewdiepie with social commentary and insight,  if this thread gets locked I'll make more issues if account gets locked more screen names , if Ip gets locked I'll buy a VPN,  if VPN gets locked I'll buy a new service provider ! If all Service providers get locked I'll buy differnt routers that roll my ip so I can have million ips , I am here to stay and gonna make my brand and name, I am working on editing software for swami doodles and will be up soon 

That's telling them.😎

Why wouldn't it close? I'm suprised it hasn't closed yet.

Are we one and the same? Absolutely not!

I might be horrible at first impressions,and when I first came on the site I posted some confrontational posts,but racism,that kinda stuff makes me sick,along with judging someone for who they choose to love. 

How could someone hate someone based on the color of their skin?They didnt choose that,but people choose to hate or too love

And I choose love,because love nurtures and grows,hate destroys.