• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Seriously, though, Swami, you're gonna have to liquidate all of your negative assets to keep this chit show going (according to your IP/ISP/router rant). You should quit while you're only a little behind.

If you mean a little behind in comparison to a marathon hes at the first mile and everyone else has completed the marathon,cooled down with the ice bath,got dressed,went out on the town

Than yes hes only a little behind,like 1950,60,s Alabama behind,when it comes to pro social thought.

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Tongue in cheek?

No. Have you ever played MtG? What's the point of creating 10 1/1 Elf Warrior Tokens for 10 mana when someone's just gonna Wrath of God for 4? Waste of time and assets. Just Omniscience into Enter the Infinite and take all their :censored:.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

If you mean a little behind in comparison to a marathon hes at the first mile and everyone else has completed the marathon,cooled down with the ice bath,got dressed,went out on the town

Than yes hes only a little behind,like 1950,60,s Alabama behind,when it comes to pro social thought.

It didn't need to be elaborated...

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Like I said I ain't going no.where I am gonna be the next big thing like pewdiepie with social commentary and insight,  if this thread gets locked I'll make more issues if account gets locked more screen names , if Ip gets locked I'll buy a VPN,  if VPN gets locked I'll buy a new service provider ! If all Service providers get locked I'll buy differnt routers that roll my ip so I can have million ips , I am here to stay and gonna make my brand and name, I am working on editing software for swami doodles and will be up soon 

Image result for ralph wiggum i dress myself

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Your right

I'd give you a like for your dark side things,but I've given out to many likes in the past 24hrs and the boards wont allow me too.

Wtf? I didn't even know there was a limit. Learn something new every day.

14 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

No. Have you ever played MtG? What's the point of creating 10 1/1 Elf Warrior Tokens for 10 mana when someone's just gonna Wrath of God for 4? Waste of time and assets. Just Omniscience into Enter the Infinite and take all their :censored:.

I've never played magic. Sounds like a wicked game though.

1 minute ago, KPR Comics said:

Grammar police here.

You are = you’re 

To as a preposition = to (and not to end sentences)

Too as an adverb = too

sorry, you’re using too many words incorrectly to ignore.

My bad...I type quickly.

Since they autocorrect for the most minor things,even typing in CGC sometimes,I assumed they would correct those. I will be cognizant of it moving forward.

7 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Like I said I ain't going no.where I am gonna be the next big thing like pewdiepie with social commentary and insight,  if this thread gets locked I'll make more issues if account gets locked more screen names , if Ip gets locked I'll buy a VPN,  if VPN gets locked I'll buy a new service provider ! If all Service providers get locked I'll buy differnt routers that roll my ip so I can have million ips , I am here to stay and gonna make my brand and name, I am working on editing software for swami doodles and will be up soon 

33O39fX.gif

7 minutes ago, KPR Comics said:

Grammar police here.

You are = you’re 

To as a preposition = to (and not to end sentences)

Too as an adverb = too

sorry, you’re using too many words incorrectly to ignore.

I've harassed him enough that I just have to ignore it, otherwise I'll get banned. lol

I honestly think that if you can't properly use "there", "their", and "they're" correctly (and/or overall grammar and punctuation) then you shouldn't receive a diploma. A lot of problems in life are caused by miscommunication, and if you can't properly speak/write in English/your native tongue, then you're just a troublemaker... A potential path away from Idiocracy, I would think... We're doomed...

Edited by TwoPiece

1 minute ago, TwoPiece said:

I've harassed him enough that I just have to ignore it, otherwise I'll get banned. lol

I honestly think that if you can't properly use "there", "their", and "they're" correctly (or grammar, or punctuation) then you shouldn't receive a diploma. A lot of problems in life are caused by miscommunication, and if you can't properly speak/write in English/your native tongue, then you're just a troublemaker... A potential path away from Idiocracy, I would think... We're doomed...

You truly are on the dark side.

Lol.

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I honestly think that if you can't properly use "there", "their", and "they're" correctly (or grammar, or punctuation) then you shouldn't receive a diploma. A lot of problems in life are caused by miscommunication, and if you can't properly speak/write in English/your native tongue, then you're just a troublemaker... A potential path away from Idiocracy, I would think... We're doomed...

Swami would be the guy in the future that Maya Rudolph was stringing along indefinitely. 

7 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Swami would be the guy in the future that Maya Rudolph was stringing along indefinitely. 

His caps lock almost literally drives me crazy.

I try to avoid allowing things beyond my control to bother me, but man oh man, what a :censored: nut job.

39 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:
8 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

33O39fX.gif

Just try to stop him from posting. Just try.