• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DR.X said:

Here's' a family shot for you.

family shot.jpg

That's awesome!:tink:

I felt bad before & worse now when oak said those were his books! I thought you were posting someone random like how I posted Steve Buscemi from Mr Deeds! Plus you said Turd so I didn't think it was someone you liked! lol

The only person I would  insult on the boards is Swarmi because he is pompous, arrogant, racist, & a know it all no nothing! & he has cursed out a bunch of members here! 

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

who did he curse out? I must have missed that.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:14 PM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am popular and what have I done that's trolling ? I buy books this is a fckijg comic book site to buy you got that motherfcker ? @Hollywood1892 you swine flu sandwigger

is just 1 example

5 minutes ago, comics4all said:
  On 5/16/2019 at 10:14 PM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

I am popular and what have I done that's trolling ? I buy books this is a fckijg comic book site to buy you got that motherfcker ? @Hollywood1892 you swine flu sandwigger

is just 1 example

did he get some time off?

On 4/25/2019 at 3:07 AM, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys Swami, BIG NEWS IN THIS NEW ISSUE ! Just got inside scoop of this!

You guys used to laugh at me collecting ASM 360 361 362 363 and the whole maximum carnage run 1-14! BOY oh BOY this is really exciting times! I just wanted to collect ASM #361 then had that insight to grab the whole carnage run. When the movie comes out and mainstream and noncomic book fans drool over the character they won't want to seek out each book and I have it all in collected in excellent 9.2 or above condition. I never expected this! THE NEXT AVENGERS LIKE FRANCHISE SPECULATION IS GREAT NEWS FOR CARNAGE COLLECTORS AND ALL THOSE HATERS! 

MAXIMUM CARNAGE CAN BE THE NEXT AVENGERS LIKE UNIVERSE, THIS IS AWESOME NEWS WITH FINAL AVENGERS MOVIE COMING OUT TOMORROW!

1.thumb.JPG.ad691215275344b9c78d653a28382750.JPG

iWEZWov.gif

6 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Being the 2nd worst movie I've ever seen is no trophy.

Not to derail this thread even further off course: but don't you think Disney is completely desperate to get the fans back with the trailer for RoS? 

It gave me the feeling of "Please come back! this won't be like TL at all I promise" lol

11 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Not to derail this thread even further off course: but don't you think Disney is completely desperate to get the fans back with the trailer for RoS? 

It gave me the feeling of "Please come back! this won't be like TL at all I promise" lol

Well, they should be desperate, if they want to continue making significant money on the Star Wars properties after the Skywalker Saga.

If Episode IX sucks, then that's a couple of generations that will lose seemingly a majority of interest. Those born in the 21st century didn't live for the Skywalker Saga, so they're not as invested. If they want to hit all bases, they need to get The Rise of Skywalker right.

While it will draw some comparisons to Endgame, since it completes a sci-fi saga, unfortunately The Last Jedi is almost quite literally the opposite movie of Infinity War. Both in storytelling and in hype. Infinity War made you beg for Endgame. The Last Jedi made you wanna never see Star Wars again.