• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, comics4all said:

Yeah Swamptastic is banned for like a week or so & then he will be back with some BS about WUDY/KARNEGE :roflmao:

I have an ASM 361 double cover being graded right now...I hope he is back by the time it comes in!

Just now, Wolverinex said:

Sadly, he would most likely just berate you for some asinine reason.. and make some outlandish claims

But but but...WUDY! WUDY! Double Wudy!

10 minutes ago, Bird said:

I have an ASM 361 double cover being graded right now...I hope he is back by the time it comes in!

7 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Sadly, he would most likely just berate you for some asinine reason.. and make some outlandish claims

Nah, he’ll just swipe the photo of it and call it his own...

HAHAH SUKARS I FOND A THIS 9.8 DOOBLE COVER IN GHE WILD AND JUST GET IT BARK FORM GRADDING!!!!

2 hours ago, comics4all said:

:roflmao:

I can hear the voice over guy now: "In a world where one man is on a quest to have as many  9.0 copies  of ASM 361 he can obtain, will he get them, or will he cause a SWAMINADO!!!!!...."

Starring

WUDY HARILSUN playing the entire cast of the movie!!!!

lol

millions of 361's flying around in the Nado

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Swarmi would say he has a triple cover of ASM 361! lol

1 minute ago, comics4all said:
1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Swarmi would say he has a triple cover of ASM 361! lol

and a good size staple gun.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Nah, he’ll just swipe the photo of it and call it his own...

HAHAH SUKARS I FOND A THIS 9.8 DOOBLE COVER IN GHE WILD AND JUST GET IT BARK FORM GRADDING!!!!

That is a really good impression of how he talks/writes! I thought you were him for a second! :roflmao: