• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
37 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

A month?

I dont think we can last that long. I need my Swami fix.:eyeroll:

anyone have an extra " Get out of Jail Free Card " ?

Edited by DR.X

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

maybe if we say his name three times like beetlejuice

I tried that once, no dice :/

It would be nice if Gabe would reappear though in Swampalami's absence.  We could all use a good laugh over how he's spent all his recent crypto gains on online zombie sex.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

I tried that once, no dice :/

It would be nice if Gabe would reappear though in Swampalami's absence.  We could all use a good laugh over how he's spent all his recent crypto gains on online zombie sex.

That would be awesome!

& then they can get banned @ different times so we don't miss out on the comedy! 

Unless maybe Gabe has amnesia & IS SWARMI!!!!DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!1:roflmao:

16 minutes ago, comics4all said:

That would be awesome!

& then they can get banned @ different times so we don't miss out on the comedy! 

Unless maybe Gabe has amnesia & IS SWARMI!!!!DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!1:roflmao:

I don't understand.

Gabe never did anything ban-worthy that I've ever seen.

Just now, TwoPiece said:

I don't understand.

Gabe never did anything ban-worthy that I've ever seen.

Indeed, never seen any reason that the mods would ban him.  As for the here and now, I think he's just on that journey of personal improvement that he and his never met/never seen "girlfriend" (who might very well be a 52 year old male on the local sex offender registry for all Gabe knows) decided to embark on.

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Indeed, never seen any reason that the mods would ban him.  As for the here and now, I think he's just on that journey of personal improvement that he and his never met/never seen "girlfriend" (who might very well be a 52 year old male on the local sex offender registry for all Gabe knows) decided to embark on.

This is basically guaranteed.

Gabe might be sending him all his Bitcoin for transformation surgery, though.

"This is what previously-dead zombie women look like!", s/he says.

Whatever makes him happy...

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

This is basically guaranteed.

Gabe might be sending him all his Bitcoin for transformation surgery, though.

"This is what previously-dead zombie women look like!", s/he says.

Whatever makes him happy...

Gotta say, I was really hoping my dead and resurrected Ukrainian love bride scam theory was going to come through for him.  It would be a little more "normal" than sim erotica with some faceless, nameless entity on the other end of a web router.

1 minute ago, mattn792 said:

Gotta say, I was really hoping my dead and resurrected Ukrainian love bride scam theory was going to come through for him.  It would be a little more "normal" than sim erotica with some faceless, nameless entity on the other end of a web router.

giphy.gif