• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

Also, this is mostly a question for moderation, but how many threads that I have started have to be locked before I’m banned? Asking for a friend. 

Edited by deadleg

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Is he in the Hells Angels?

LOL. well, he was the main man for decades. he organized the club and spread them out all over the country and other countries. there's plenty to read about him on the internet. you tube also.

Edited by DR.X

23 minutes ago, deadleg said:

Also, this is mostly a question for moderation, but how many threads that I have started have to be locked before I’m banned? Asking for a friend. 

SSSSHHHH! We gotta keep this thread going! lol

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Sorry to get on an autograph tangent,  but swami is so damn one dimensional.  I had to liven sheit up.

What ? you don't wanna talk about TREK,WUDY, and 10.3 CGC MEGA ULTRA RARE ASM 361'S ALL DAY?

:roflmao:

Just now, comics4all said:

What ? you don't wanna talk about TREK,WUDY, and 10.3 CGC MEGA ULTRA RARE ASM 361'S ALL DAY?

I am but a poor servant of the wise Swami.

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Can’t we at least move on to ASM 344? 

for some reason he doesn't know about 344. maybe because it was before 344 was before 361 & 361 is considered Carnage's 1st appearance?

He does love to talk about the maximum carnage crossover though!

4 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Cool cover on that 344

Actually He was starting to get fixated on the Cage 1 from 1992 that he kept saying was a collectors item & he was happy to replace the copy he had in his closet with the one from his mystery box that he paid $16.72 for & kept asking us if he got ripped off or not!!!!!:roflmao: