• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comics4all said:

Actually He was starting to get fixated on the Cage 1 from 1992 that he kept saying was a collectors item & he was happy to replace the copy he had in his closet with the one from his mystery box that he paid $16.72 for & kept asking us if he got ripped off or not!!!!!:roflmao:

That was quality comedy :cloud9:

16 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Actually He was starting to get fixated on the Cage 1 from 1992 that he kept saying was a collectors item & he was happy to replace the copy he had in his closet with the one from his mystery box that he paid $16.72 for & kept asking us if he got ripped off or not!!!!!:roflmao:

Bwwwwaaaahahahaha! :roflmao:

^^

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I am so JEALOUS....

Don't worry Oak I'll remember you while I'm sipping Martini's on a Tropical beach surrounded by beautiful women pandering to my every whim and I can tell you I've a lot of WHIMS!:whistle:

22681209_1.jpg

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

Don't worry Oak I'll remember you while I'm sipping Martini's on a Tropical beach surrounded by beautiful women pandering to my every whim and I can tell you I've a lot of WHIMS!:whistle:

22681209_1.jpg

:roflmao:

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:
2 minutes ago, tv horror said:

22681209_1.jpg

I was such a Hell raiser that the Fuzz even put an ankle bracelet on me, they're no fun at all because all I did was chase a few girls round the pool shouting "LET'S PARTY! ":bigsmile:

19 hours ago, comics4all said:

Swami still never gave us his oodles of information! lol

This!!! 

I was hoping to invest $20 or so bucks, and double it within the next decade or so. (shrug):sorry:

42 minutes ago, tv horror said:

You're just JEALOUS, YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE AWFUL PEOPLE WITH NO EMPATHY AREN'T YOU?:bigsmile:

images.jpg

I only have a moderate amount of empathy, some might call it “insufficient_empathy”.  This is my gift...and my curse.

10 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I only have a moderate amount of empathy, some might call it “insufficient_empathy”.  This is my gift...and my curse.

Swarmi's gift & curse is: one man's mission to buy as many 10.4 Ultra rare mega grade ASM 361's & Cage(1992) 1's as he can get!

:roflmao:

Edited by comics4all