• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, comics4all said:
4 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Still waiting to see that ultra rare Willam Shatner sig...

:popcorn:

894444021_361detriplecover_LI(2).thumb.jpg.0cf51afe094b2f0cf35af02fd8de205b.jpg

46 minutes ago, comics4all said:

& he got the jump on this new show Game of Johns is it called? Never heard of it!  new show new format to read comics!!! his oodles of noodles are amazing!

He is amazing at sniffing out stuff that people would like.

I cant believe those trade paper thingys are for real, never heard about them before. 

Then Swami sniffs out those amazing things like a coon dog.

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

That 4-book Game of Thrones set for $100 will surely be $$$$$...

Kinda like that $500 Infinity Gauntlet set that Marvel published, but sells for < $350 on Amazon, eBay, etc?

Negative profit is still profit :banana:

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

He is amazing at sniffing out stuff that people would like.

I cant believe those trade paper thingys are for real, never heard about them before. 

Then Swami sniffs out those amazing things like a coon dog.

Coon dog Swami  is definitely sniffing something...

10 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Dang, you got the jump on us on that one. 

I live about a 1/4 of a mile from where the show is filmed heck I've even walked past a few of the main actors and even know a right few people who were extras, yet I've never watched the show. Now what I do have fun with is the local on street parking saga called "The Game of cones" I've seen bloody noses and arms and feet swinging everywhere:bigsmile:

images.jpg

I'm here in Peoria,  Arizona for a weekend relax, and I heard William( Bill as us in the inner  circle know him as) Is here at Jose's taco truck signing his new Christmas album "Get my autograph for Christmas you dummy" its gonna be a hit I'm sure.:applause:

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Jose's taco truck

Seriously Oak could you do me a favour and ask Mr Shatner to autograph a Taco for me, it would mean so much to me personally. We don't have Taco stands here in Ireland and it would always remind me of the episode Spock's brain because of the inner filling. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:bigsmile:

images.jpg

15 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Just got every Game of thrones book box set ! This will be huge when show ends because of the nostalgia and no show to watch anymore ! Bought the game of thrones graphic novels and full book set.

This is not a joke or stroll post , no one has even heard of got graphic novels,  I got the jump on it while everyone collects the books

20190506_021147.jpg

You're kidding. NOBODY could be THAT stupid. Foot down, I refuse to believe it. 

25 minutes ago, tv horror said:

Seriously Oak could you do me a favour and ask Mr Shatner to autograph a Taco for me, it would mean so much to me personally. We don't have Taco stands here in Ireland and it would always remind me of the episode Spock's brain because of the inner filling. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!:bigsmile:

images.jpg

Bwwwwaaaahahahaha!🤣

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:

Fruit Fly Massacre is on SyFy tonight. :banana:

I miss the days when IFC actually played movies instead of 19 hours per day of Two and a Half Men reruns.  

In its hey day I was once treated to Rambo IV and Punisher: War Zone back to back.  Memories :cloud9:

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

images.jpg

Hold up...you're joking right?  No taco stands in Ireland?  I mean, there's gotta be some place that has tacos and burritos (and I don't mean a Taco Bell).  Because otherwise...you poor sad sad man...  :sorry:

7 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Hold up...you're joking right?  No taco stands in Ireland?  I mean, there's gotta be some place that has tacos and burritos (and I don't mean a Taco Bell).  Because otherwise...you poor sad sad man...  :sorry:

But they have the best beer in the world. :tink: