• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

Guys proud to annouce my youtube channel! my channel name is swami oodles ( you guys can give me  a better name ! i am open to suggestions) I AM THINKING SWAMI COMICS OR SWAMI TV , SWAMI GAMING , OR SUAVE SWAMI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPlj9eESTwSOpU7Cx2oUVkg

This will be a chat for comics, gaming, ( i will be starting a twitch channel very soon ), sports gambling advice, movie/tv reviews and reactions and recommendations, and anything science and technology ( computer tips, hacks, how to video or just science related or sci-fi related stuff)

PLEASE SUBCRIBE! I WILL BE A PATERON ALSO SO IF YOU DONATE OR TIP ME I WILL BUY MORE COMICS AND MORE CONTENT!

I PLAY ALL TYPES OF GAMES LIKE DARK SOULS, MADDEN FIFA, MONSTER HUNTER, ASSASINS CREED, ETC YOU NAME IT I PLAY IT

ROAD TO 10,000 K SUBSCRIBERS STARTS NOW!

AFTER I REACH 10 SUBS I WILL POST MY FIRST VIDEO OF ASM 361 AND SHOW YOU THIS BOOK THAT STARTED IT ALL!

oodles.JPG

Edited by BITCOINSWAMI

2 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

Guys proud to annouce my youtube channel! my channel name is swami oodles ( you guys can give me  a better name ! i am open to suggestions) I AM THINKING SWAMI COMICS OR SWAMI TV , SWAMI GAMING , OR SUAVE SWAMI

This will be a chat for comics, gaming, ( i will be starting a twitch channel very soon ), sports gambling advice, movie/tv reviews and reactions and recommendations, and anything science and technology ( computer tips, hacks, how to video or just science related or sci-fi related stuff)

PLEASE SUBCRIBE! I WILL BE A PATERON ALSO SO IF YOU DONATE OR TIP ME I WILL BUY MORE COMICS AND MORE CONTENT!

I PLAY ALL TYPES OF GAMES LIKE DARK SOULS, MADDEN FIFA, MONSTER HUNTER, ASSASINS CREED, ETC YOU NAME IT I PLAY IT

AFTER I REACH 10 SUBS I WILL POST MY FIRST VIDEO OF ASM 361 AND SHOW YOU THIS BOOK THAT STARTED IT ALL!

oodles.JPG

:roflmao:

6 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

oodles.JPG

You are about to become a star!  Make your video and we will join in masses. 

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you can hack? That explains a lot even about the hits on this site and of course my own PC problems.

download.jpg

@tv horror I don't think it's Swarmi's hacking skills messing up your computer, I think it's some of those questionable sites you have been visiting! like this:

tvhorror.jpe

43 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Change your channel to Ladies man Swami and go out and pick up the ladies... I bet they would LOVE to hear from you. 

Good Lord! I never even contemplated Swarmi trying to pick up chicks!

I'm sure his tales of WUDY, Ultra Gem ASM 361's, & autographs by Kaptin Kerk must wow the ladies!!!lol

45 minutes ago, comics4all said:

questionable sites you have been visiting!

Oops yes I've heard that you can pick up unwanted viruses at THOSE type of places...Sorry Swami.:roflmao:I'll have to change my name to VD Horror.:sick:

15 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

If Swami is as awesome with his comic book choices. I cant imagine his sports betting choices, just fantastic!

The Royals are just getting warmed up, bet the house on them winning the 2019 World Series!!

Am I the only who envisions his first episode (assuming it ever drops) featuring him showing off a printout of a picture of a 9.8 #361 that he pilfered from eBay?

8 hours ago, BITCOINSWAMI said:

anything science and technology

20 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

If Swami is as awesome with his comic book choices. I cant imagine his sports betting choices, just fantastic!

anything science & technology!!!!! :roflmao:

Swampi can be the new Bill Nye the Science guy !!!!

17 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I hope he sticks around to join in any future contest I might have. The participation rate would probably double with the following he has.

@DR.X Fortunately/Unfortunately Swarmi is here to stay with us like a bad case of VD!!!! :roflmao:

7 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

The Royals are just getting warmed up, bet the house on them winning the 2019 World Series!!

Am I the only who envisions his first episode (assuming it ever drops) featuring him showing off a printout of a picture of a 9.8 #361 that he pilfered from eBay?

I'm giddy with excitement.