• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
4 4

535 posts in this topic

I am in no way shape or form remotely similar to that individual,I type quickly(working on it) poor grammar(have a great publisher and editor,they only care about my creativity) argumentative(I've dialed it down considerably) Not racist,or homophobic(other person hasn't even acknowledged his racist behavior last night)

I am Hollywood

Left both my Instagram and Twitter feed in profile. Transparent and an open book.(one and the same meaning)

8 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Idk Hollywood, you and BitConSwamp both seem to have a primary interest in the financial aspect of comics, more than anything else. There are some similarities...

Being financially interested in comics and poor grammar do not constitute being the same person.

This all began because my initial postings were about ASM 361. I will openly admit I am fond of the Carnage character, and all symbiotes for that matter. That still does not suggest I am he or he is me. To be or not to be,that is the question? And the answer is, I am my own individual. I joined this site because I desire to be apart of the comic book collecting community. I do not desire to be the most popular guy on the boards,what I desire is to come on these boards and chat about comics. Free from abuse, though I expect some scrutiny, I say outlandish things sometimes.

Do I see it as a financially lucrative endeavor? At times yes,but I also enjoy collecting. This thread began with the suggestion that Maximum Carnage will somehow be worth a fortune,and the storyline was somehow compared to Avengers and the infinity Gauntlet storyline (Which is minutely similar to the comic book storyline). Did Infinity Gauntlet go up in value? Yes,but minimally, in no way close to Iron Man #55.

My collection has grown far beyond the reaches of my 9.8 ASM 361 that people clearly pointed out I overpaid for.

Anyways,long story short,I'm not him.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Being financially interested in comics and poor grammar do not constitute being the same person.

This all began because my initial postings were about ASM 361. I will openly admit I am fond of the Carnage character, and all symbiotes for that matter. That still does not suggest I am he or he is me. To be or not to be,that is the question? And the answer is, I am my own individual. I joined this site because I desire to be apart of the comic book collecting community. I do not desire to be the most popular guy on the boards,what I desire is to come on these boards and chat about comics. Free from abuse, though I expect some scrutiny, I say outlandish things sometimes.

Do I see it as a financially lucrative endeavor? At times yes,but I also enjoy collecting. This thread began with the suggestion that Maximum Carnage will somehow be worth a fortune,and the storyline was somehow compared to Avengers and the infinity Gauntlet storyline (Which is minutely similar to the comic book storyline). Did Infinity Gauntlet go up in value? Yes,but minimally, in no way close to Iron Man #55.

My collection has grown far beyond the reaches of my 9.8 ASM 361 that people clearly pointed out I overpaid for.

It could. Context clues and all...

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

ok @Hollywood1892 Here is your chance to prove you are not Swarmi

How do you feel about 

BALDYWOODY.jpg

Just now, comics4all said:

ok @Hollywood1892 Here is your chance to prove you are not Swarmi

How do you feel about 

BALDYWOODY.jpg

Come on! That's unfair.

Woody has had a great career,being Carnage will not define his career,nor will it over shadow it.

I watch alot of movies,so I've witnessed the rise of Woody Harrelson,from the dorky character on cheers,to the detective on true detective,though Matt's character was darn good too.

27 minutes ago, Gem_Mint said:

Swami wants to be the most popular guy on the CGC boards...talk about reaching for the stars

I know, right? Is he the boardie we don't need & don't deserve!!!!! :roflmao:

You guys are all hilarious & I have laughed my butt off @ the memes & jokes here!!!

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Come on! That's unfair.

Woody has had a great career,being Carnage will not define his career,nor will it over shadow it.

I watch alot of movies,so I've witnessed the rise of Woody Harrelson,from the dorky character on cheers,to the detective on true detective,though Matt's character was darn good too.

@Hollywood1892 Say it with me WUUUUUUDDDDYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

I think in the court of law I would be acquitted beyond a reasonable doubt.

And if this is reverse onus and I am to prove my credibility,than I beleive I have done a fine job of it.

I think we have accumulated enough evidence in past few months...

This jury in the court of public opinion seems swayed in the direction of "guilty".

Wait a minute... Doesn't BitConSwamp claim residence in Wisconsin? We may have a find of "innocent".

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

This jury in the court of public opinion seems swayed in the direction of "guilty".

Wait a minute... Doesn't BitConSwamp claim residence in Wisconsin? We may have a find of "innocent".

@TwoPiece No Swamptastic lives in Dallas that's why we kept bothering @ADAMANTIUM to go find him @ the dallas con a couple weeks ago

like you & many other here, I believe HW=Swarmi

if not, my apologies to HW

Edited by comics4all

3 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

Hahaha

(Wipes head in sigh of relief)

As I've shown pictures of Maple Leaf square in downtown Toronto,it would be a complete waste of time to travel all the way to Canada to stand outside a hockey Arena to watch a game on a big screen. Besides I don't like the Packers or Milwaukee Brewers.

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Hahaha

(Wipes head in sigh of relief)

As I've shown pictures of Maple Leaf square in downtown Toronto,it would be a complete waste of time to travel all the way to Canada to stand outside a hockey Arena to watch a game on a big screen. Besides I don't like the Packers or Milwaukee Brewers.

The resemblances to his internet facade are still unflattering for you, man.

Get your :censored: together.