To Slab or not to Slab ? Issue #4
7 7

535 posts in this topic

1,356 posts
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

You've gotta be :censored: me...

War Zone is literally the worst I've ever seen. In fact, I never saw past the 10:00 mark, when my brother and I turned it off because of how utterly awful it is. Worse than Jumper, worse than The Last Jedi, the worst!

I hope to whatever false gods out there that you're pulling my leg, since it's Friday...

Nothing is worse than TLJ!!!!!!!!!

Edited by comics4all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
9 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I've tried to watch The Green Lantern three times. A gut wrenching nightmare, and I still haven't made it through. Maybe if I get all liquored up it would help.

No amount of liquor can save GL! It was terrible!

That's why it was awesome when Ryan reynolds made a mockery of it in Deadpool 2! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,144 posts
1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Nope, 100% serious.  Thomas Jane -- boo.  Ray Stevenon -- :golfclap:

Agreed, I love Punisher War Zone. It's gloriously stupid. There's a scene where he punches through someone's FACE. It's great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,144 posts

To anyone who truly believes that "The Last Jedi" was poorly made, much less the worst movie ever made, I kindly invite you to enjoy the libraries of Coleman Francis, Edward D Wood Jr, and Uwe Boll, among a host of others. I happened to like TLJ, but even if you didn't like it, you'd have to appreciate that at least on a technical level, it was coherent and competently produced. If it's the worst movie you've ever seen, you definitely need to see more movies. Come on over to the house. We'll roll "Robot Ninja" and "Red Zone Cuba". I'm not doing anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,646 posts
2 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

To anyone who truly believes that "The Last Jedi" was poorly made, much less the worst movie ever made, I kindly invite you to enjoy the libraries of Coleman Francis, Edward D Wood Jr, and Uwe Boll, among a host of others. I happened to like TLJ, but even if you didn't like it, you'd have to appreciate that at least on a technical level, it was coherent and competently produced. If it's the worst movie you've ever seen, you definitely need to see more movies. Come on over to the house. We'll roll "Robot Ninja" and "Red Zone Cuba". I'm not doing anything else.

I thought the final Luke scene was pretty cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,137 posts

If Swami is here in another form this will tell.

 

BrieL.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,431 posts

I don't like bashing people on the internet, especially here on the boards but I almost broke that rule today when I opened the NY Daily News and they had a huge Woody Harrelson article related to facial recognition and how the cops used Wudy to solve a crime with poor video of the suspect but the sarge thought looked he like Wudy. So instead I am just telling you guys about it. doh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
4 hours ago, F For Fake said:

To anyone who truly believes that "The Last Jedi" was poorly made, much less the worst movie ever made, I kindly invite you to enjoy the libraries of Coleman Francis, Edward D Wood Jr, and Uwe Boll, among a host of others. I happened to like TLJ, but even if you didn't like it, you'd have to appreciate that at least on a technical level, it was coherent and competently produced. If it's the worst movie you've ever seen, you definitely need to see more movies. Come on over to the house. We'll roll "Robot Ninja" and "Red Zone Cuba". I'm not doing anything else.

@F For Fake I agree with you it's not the "worst movie ever made" I just loathe it with a passion because I hated the plot & what they did with practically all the characters & it is Star Wars which should be @ the top of its game! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
2 hours ago, Bird said:

I don't like bashing people on the internet, especially here on the boards but I almost broke that rule today when I opened the NY Daily News and they had a huge Woody Harrelson article related to facial recognition and how the cops used Wudy to solve a crime with poor video of the suspect but the sarge thought looked he like Wudy. So instead I am just telling you guys about it. doh!

@Bird You 100% should have posted that here!

That is exactly the fun friday shenanigans we need for lol!!!!!!!!

WWWUUUUDDDDYYYYYY

 

wudy crime.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
4 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I thought the final Luke scene was pretty cool

No it was not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,431 posts
12 minutes ago, comics4all said:

@Bird You 100% should have posted that here!

That is exactly the fun friday shenanigans we need for lol!!!!!!!!

WWWUUUUDDDDYYYYYY

 

wudy crime.jpg

 Well since I still have the paper   Have at it

 

20CB34FB-B85B-496A-A262-71D287B37446.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,333 posts
9 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What slab is that guy peering into in the background?

Its actually my slabs. I believe it is an X Men 94 8.5, GSX 1 9.0, Werewolf by Night 32 cgc 9.4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
Just now, Bird said:

 Well since I still have the paper   Have at it

 

20CB34FB-B85B-496A-A262-71D287B37446.jpeg

Thank you Sir! 

This is where Swarmi comedy blends with real life!!!

What if @oakman29 is right & this is Swarmi's world that we are just living in?!!!!:roflmao:lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Its actually my slabs. I believe it is an X Men 94 8.5, GSX 1 9.0, Werewolf by Night 32 cgc 9.4

Those books are just ok I guess: They are not the quality of Swarmi's 8.5 Cage 1 :roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,356 posts
7 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Its actually my slabs. I believe it is an X Men 94 8.5, GSX 1 9.0, Werewolf by Night 32 cgc 9.4

@DR.X  and @oakman29 I didn't mean to insult anybody if the people in the pictures posted are friends/family!

I thought X was just posting some random people to bust on! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,333 posts
Just now, comics4all said:

@DR.X  and @oakman29 I didn't mean to insult anybody if the people in the pictures posted are friends/family!

I thought X was just posting some random people to bust on! 

You can bust on the little punk that's eating the creme brulee I paid for.:roflmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,869 posts
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, comics4all said:
12 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

s actually my slabs. I believe it is an X Men 94 8.5, GSX 1 9.0, Werewolf by Night 32 cgc 9.4

@DR.X  and @oakman29 I didn't mean to insult anybody if the people in the pictures posted are friends/family!

I thought X was just posting some random people to bust on! 

I was posting random people to bust on? Two dorks that caused lots of problems on here. They got run out of here on a rail.  Insult me. LOL. :roflmao:

Edited by DR.X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,869 posts
1 minute ago, oakman29 said:
3 minutes ago, comics4all said:

@DR.X  and @oakman29 I didn't mean to insult anybody if the people in the pictures posted are friends/family!

I thought X was just posting some random people to bust on! 

You can bust on the little punk that's eating the creme brulee I paid for.:roflmao:

You need to let it go Oak. Let it go. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,333 posts
1 minute ago, DR.X said:

You need to let it go Oak. Let it go. LOL.

:tink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
7 7