• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Brick Bradford #6- Schomburg Masterpiece Robot Cover! PRICE LOWERED
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Mega Grail for Sale!

My Kudos Thread

Rules are as usual:

First  :takeit:wins! Supersedes negotiations, PM with offers!

No HOS'ers or Probe

Payment: PayPal preferred or but will accept check as well and ship once check clears

Shipping: FREE USPS Priority with tracking and insurance for full amount of book. USA buyers only please

Returns: This specific book I won't be doing returns. Please ask questions before purchase and I will be happy to answer them :foryou:

Will always listen to reasonable offers or if you have any questions about the books please don't be shy!

Thanks for looking

Edited by mustang33guy

Got some good advice to add more pictures of the intricacies of the book as to ease anyone on the fence or questioning the quality of the book. I understand it's raw and can be dicey buying a book this expensive that way. I wouldn't even be listing this book if funds weren't needed for a more important purchase, it's one of if not my favorite book! With that said, it was bought from a super reputable seller that looked it over for me prior to purchase and assured there were no surprises or restoration. So I am open to offers on the book. The new pictures have been added to the mix. Thanks everyone! :foryou:

Edited by mustang33guy

Based on the assessment of people’s opinion and me taking a look at the book again I am readjusting the grade of the book of being a 5.0-5.5. Not sure how the stain will affect the CGC grade I know it can be high or low depending. Therefore the new asking price will be $1975.00.

Just want to make sure I’m doing my dilligence and asking what is reflected in the grade.

On 4/25/2019 at 9:39 AM, mustang33guy said:

Brick Bradford #6

One of the best Robot covers, period.

It pains me to sell this one, but unfortunately in need of a new car so sacrifices must be made. 

Beautiful and solid book! Great vibrant colors with off white pages! Main detractor is on the back right corner there is a dark staining area. The jury is out what it could be, looks more like dirt than anything but can't really clarify. It's definitely not water damage. Bought from a reputable boardie and high-end seller a few years ago. No restoration of any kind. The rest of the book is good to go! Last sale was a 6.5 in Feb at $2000.00. This book is one of those few that I think has much room to grow, hence the aggressive asking price. 

(5.0-5.5)

$1975.00 $1875.00

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.jpg

8.jpg

SOLD VIA PM