• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HAUNTED THRILLS 12 & 4 /CGC 4.0 & CGC 3.0--FINAL OFFER FOR THE PAIR
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies & Gentlemen. 

Been selling on the Boards for over 5 years. Hundreds of sales, refs available if you want 'em.

Kudos thread under my profile pic. 

Return Policy: Yes I accept returns (within 7 days of receipt), I will refund the shipping cost I charge the Buyer. Books are accurately described, so this should not be an issue.

NOTE: On this sale returns are not an issue as these are CGC graded and obviously what you see etc. Cases are unblemished and perfect. No newtons. 

People who camp out on the naughty step need not apply, or random sociopaths either.

SHIPPING:

These books are all sent tracked/insured and signed for confirmation at your end. Take one book its $25, Take both of them and I will pay the lot.

First 'take it' in the thread wins the book. I will listen to all pms. A book sold in a pm will be honoured as long as it is not superseded by an in the thread. By superseded I mean posted before I can post SOLD in the thread. I will always post SOLD as quickly as is humanly possible in the thread.

THE BOOKS THEMSELVES:

2 BOOKS-FARRELLS.

Eye popping cover colours. Both very sharp books for the grade. Present beautifully.

PAYMENT BY PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE, and I need payment for these within 24 hours thanks.

Edited by G G

HAUNTED THRILLS #4.

Apart from the two small pieces missing on the left side and one tiny piece of tape, this is one one the best structured 3.0s you will see. In hand it is awesome.

COW pages.

$400

DSCN2589.JPG

DSCN2593.JPG

DSCN2595.JPG

DSCN2597.JPG

DSCN2599.JPG

HAUNTED THRILLS #12.

Beautiful book with Witch/skull cover. You can see a little blemish in the bottom left corner, but this is not a missing piece just a small upturned bit which has obviously occurred as the book was put into the slab. Gorgeous book.

COW pages.

$475

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

On 4/27/2019 at 1:40 PM, telerites said:

Great looking books, Paul!  Colors look awesome and the #3 has one of my favorite BC ads with the smoking cowboy kid's puppet.  

Thanks Jeff. :foryou:

Closing down now. Any interest after the event from anyone, shoot me a pm.

Thanks y'all.