• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this a defect Pressing would fix?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

For anyone more knowledgeable than myself.... this book has a "dent/crease" (for lack of a better term). Hopefully the pic is helpful.

Just don't know enough about the pressing process to know if it's worth doing , any thoughts would be appreciated. 

20190425_132913.jpg

In order to see if it is worth it we would need to know which book it is. It may press out completely, but the cost to do so would be more than buying a perfect copy. 

As as far as removing the defect, if done properly, the dent will come out. It may leave some slight remnants, especially if any of the inked areas have cracked. 

I appreciate the input folks. Not a key book, but one I'd submit if I thought it could be corrected (it's an Amazing Spiderman book, modern). 

I normally just buy them already slabbed,  but this was one I didn't have yet in my run (graded, I mean).