• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

should i get these graded

23 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's deep compared to my knowledge lol good that your read'em ^^ 

But while I suggest ASM #135 as 2nd "full" appearance, #129 is the 1st, my point :makepoint: is..... #134 has a punisher cameo... if it were 9.2-9.8 would be an option eventually lol 

To paraphrase another favorite character of mine....Oh I think your knowledge is deeper than you let on. I am waiting for Spiderman to  say

to Doc Ock in a movie "why Doc Ock you look like somebody just walked over your grave"

10 minutes ago, ben parker said:

Great discussion,my goal is to get most(if not all) my ASM's slabbed,I've had most of them since childhood and would have had them all except for my grandmother giving away Amazing Fantasy 15 thru ASM 40 while I was Away at college.I have been able to reacquire 21 thru 40.These books were some of the highlights of my childhood and I figure slabbing them is the least I can do for them now.

well snap! who did she give them to, or why did they ask for it? lol it's the past but I'd want names and tracking device :foryou:lol 

2 minutes ago, ben parker said:

To paraphrase another favorite character of mine....Oh I think your knowledge is deeper than you let on. I am waiting for Spiderman to  say

to Doc Ock in a movie "why Doc Ock you look like somebody just walked over your grave"

Yes, classic lines through out (thumbsu and I'm curious how they'll eventually fit it all in! There is a movie section of the boards and some theories etc. just keep'em coming!

Hope you get the grades that you want, especially when you have some of the childhood one's and know what those "missing" probably would have graded out too :eek: 

1 hour ago, AB/CD said:
5 hours ago, ben parker said:

the first batch goes well #'s 25,41,42 50,60,86 are my next considerations.Anyone care to share thoughts on others?

Besides the #50, are the rest really worth slabbing? Especially 60 and 86 - aren't they just common issues?

So on common issues grade is everything. If they don't look near mint then don't submit.