• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't Spoil Endgame!!!

35 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, obiedagod said:

No need to be insulting bro

I'm not being insulting, just saying that anybody behind on comic shows/movies who wants to avoid spoilers would have to be stupid to read anything about the market since the adaptations are such a driving force. Even going on eBay is a risk.

9 minutes ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Went out for breakfast. Booth next to me out of the blue blurted out a spoiler. Which pissed me off. Booth on the other side yells "WTF bro?!?!" Justice was served. lol

I don't even know the proper emoji to use to respond to this.  the laughing one because the dude got what he deserved?  the confused one because "why would someone do that?"  or the sad one for having something spoiled?

The best part of Endgame was when                                             and                                                                    were at the                                                              .  .  I can't believe that                  and                                                    get into it but then they                               .

But most of all, the part that had be in tears was when                                  and                                were                                                                                          on the                                                                                                 and they                                                  .

Best movie ever.

18 hours ago, NoMan said:

don't understand being the first to rush in and tell everyone. Or reading the screenplay to us and collecting a check, unless you were involved in writing the screenplay

Strangely ironic on a forum where the majority of people make money off of someone else’s work...

10 hours ago, JazzMan said:

The best part of Endgame was when                                             and                                                                    were at the                                                              .  .  I can't believe that                  and                                                    get into it but then they                               .

But most of all, the part that had be in tears was when                                  and                                were                                                                                          on the                                                                                                 and they                                                  .

Best movie ever.

^^

Best review, ever.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:16 PM, ExNihilo said:

I don't even know the proper emoji to use to respond to this.  the laughing one because the dude got what he deserved?  the confused one because "why would someone do that?"  or the sad one for having something spoiled?

I'm going with the confused one...because now we're supposed to censor our own personal conversations until the planet has seen the movie just in case someone is eavesdropping on your conversation? 

Edited by AGGIEZ