• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Lets get the RULES out of the way :rulez:

1. No HOS members or those I elect not to do business with, which includes those I block or ignore posts from

2. First :takeit: in thread means you claim the book and trumps all PM's

3. Sorry NO international Buyers

4. Payment due within 4 Days of claiming (unless claiming stating pick-up at Megacon) via ONLY THESE METHODS: Cash, US Postal Money Order, Chase Zelle pay, Cash App, or Apple Pay

(Time-payments is an option, just send PM to discuss plan)

5. Return Policy: Sorry No returns and no time limit (If you don't like what you see.... do not claim it!)

6a. Shipping for Slabs: included in price w/ full insurance (Ship Bomb proof, some people think it is excessive, sorry want the book to arrive crack free)

6b. Shipping for Raw books: $6.00 First class in bubble mailer between cardboard (up to 2 books), for more or if you want boxed flate rate of $13.00 for as many books as you purchase

7. Offers welcome - I am very easy to work with especially multiple book transactions, worst I can do is counter

Thanks for considering :foryou:

Kudos Link- Haven't really needed to kept up with this, literally have done multiple hundreds of transactions on boards but for those who need:

Edited by ____

If anyone is looking for megacon exclusives, I am verifying prices but can start taking requests if there is anything anyone is hunting and can't make it. 

On 5/12/2019 at 11:22 AM, 1p36DSA said:

If anyone is looking for megacon exclusives, I am verifying prices but can start taking requests if there is anything anyone is hunting and can't make it. 

Are you able to get any of the Lucio Parrillo Vampirella Red Sonja Betty & Veronica #1 Green variants?

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1558135374020.jpg

Edited by austinhg
Spoiler tagged my photo for readability.

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, austinhg said:

Are you able to get any of the Lucio Parrillo Vampirella Red Sonja Betty & Veronica #1 Green variants? 

Attached a photo for reference.

FB_IMG_1558135374020.jpg

sorry didn't make it besides a few hrs Thursday, getting to old for the crowds and dealing with some family matters