• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fun stuff from the Interwebz
1 1

82 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Turns out, these animated covers are all over.

Found on Geekologie: 

animated-comic-2.gif 

You'd think Tony could afford some decent whiskey instead of that Canadian windshield/bug cleaner.

2 hours ago, topofthetotem said:
8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

You'd think Tony could afford some decent whiskey instead of that Canadian windshield/bug cleaner.

Et tu, Brute? :cry:

I'm channeling my dad - he always called Crown Royal bug cleaner for your windshield to pizz off his Canadian friends.  He was born and raised in Northern Minnesota,  and his mom was French Canadian.

8 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I'm channeling my dad - he always called Crown Royal bug cleaner for your windshield to pizz off his Canadian friends.  He was born and raised in Northern Minnesota,  and his mom was French Canadian.

It’s a hour or so drive from where I live but you can find the massive Seagrams plant and their fields upon fields of rye and barley to make Crown Royal here in Manitoba. Very picturesque.

BTW French Canadian girls Rock! :banana:

19 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Turns out, these animated covers are all over.

Found on Geekologie: 

animated-comic-2.gif animated-comic-1.gif

Laughing Squid:

JLA6.gif 

I saw a few of these a while ago I think they are really neat.

3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:
9 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

giphy.gif

If an animated cover could benefit only 1 character - Doctor Strange would be the one.

Reading those old Dikto Strange Tales is like stepping into an MC Escher world.  :cloud9: