• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ebay 1c NR - Foreman Justice League, Stroman Batman Full Figure, Color Rogue commission

3 posts in this topic

Hi Folks

I have a batch of art on ebay starting at 1 cent and no reserve!  They are:

1. Larry Stroman Batman full figure commission

2. Travel Foreman Justice League Unlimited page with Star Girl, Animal Man, and more!

3. Marley Zarcone Rogue of X-men 11x17 full colour piece!

and for those that loved the X-men animated series, I also have original hand drawn storyboard from the days of future past storyline with Wolverine by Will Meugniot (not starting at 1 cent..)

ebay link

Thanks for looing

Malvin

Here are the scans and current prices

1. Larry Stroman Batman full figure commission - $20.50

2. Travel Foreman Justice League Unlimited page with Star Girl, Animal Man, and more! - $20.50

3. Marley Zarcone Rogue of X-men 11x17 full colour piece! - 1 CENT!

and for those that loved the X-men animated series, I also have original hand drawn storyboard from the days of future past storyline with Wolverine by Will Meugniot (not starting at 1 cent..)

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

CSdc1bXf_2604190044521gpadd.jpg

I9F2Uk2s_2504192239171gpadd.jpg

banHxEzq_2504192150541gpadd.jpg

Hi Folks, my ebay auctions are ending tomorrow.  They all started at 1 cent so the next bid could win it for you!  The items and current prices are:

1. Larry Stroman Batman full figure commission - $100

2. Travel Foreman Justice League Unlimited page with Star Girl, Animal Man, and more! - $20.50

3. Marley Zarcone Rogue of X-men 11x17 full colour piece! - $3.25

ebay link

Thanks for looking

Malvin

CSdc1bXf_2604190044521gpadd.jpg

I9F2Uk2s_2504192239171gpadd.jpg

banHxEzq_2504192150541gpadd.jpg