• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]Lets Go! Silver/Bronze for Sale! **Lowered Prices**Recap Page 1
3 3

45 posts in this topic

My personal stuff for sale after many years. I"ve always been a lover of Golden Age, but I was born when i was born, and collected when i collected. Here are a few items i have for you. Hope you enjoy.

First things first: ( mostly copied from Rick (sneatstuff))

The Books

•  Silver/Bronze

General Rules

•   No PL/HOS members. Don't even try, its not going to work. 

•  The new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. One thing remains certain - it is easy to tell whether one post in a thread came before another post in the same thread. So, the first "take it" posted in the sales thread wins. If we reach a deal via PM, I'll mark books SOLD in the thread as soon as reasonably possible - but if someone else takes the book in the thread before your PM take is acknowledged in the thread (by either you or I), the thread poster is the winner, I'm afraid; so, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. 

• I kindly ask that you not Quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold.  Unless your comment is really snarky, then i will actually enjoy it.

Payment

•  I'll take PayPal , Personal checks, or USPS money orders.

•  I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

• Shipping Terms

• USA:  $15 for graded in any quantity. I ship USPS priority with signature required.

• I only ship overseas to established board members with references and PM. We can work it out, I'm sure

• I  ship one time a week so it could take up to 10 days to ship your purchase. 

Returns/Refunds

• General Policy: I will accept returns on graded books. You want to know why? If you can alter a hermitically sealed book in acrylic without me detecting,  you deserve it.

Edited by Casablanca

Recap of thread:

Page 1

ASM #33 CGC 9.0-   $600    $ 550

Black Panther #3 CGC 9.8- $175  $165

JLA #1 CGC 4.5 - $1100  $1000

Wonder Woman #206 CGC 9.2- $95  $85

Page 2

X-men #94 CGC 9.4- $2100 $2050

Avengers #4 CGC 4.5- $1200

Shazam #6 CGC 9.8- $175  $$150

Spectacular Spider-Man #64 CGC 9.8- $625 $575

Lois Lane #122 4.5-$10

Lois Lane  #129 7-$10

Lois Lane #133 6- $8

Wonder Woman #202 5- $15

Wonder Woman #219 4.5- $10

Page 3

Fantastic Four #65 8.5- $300  $275

Fantastic Four #72 8 $225  $200

Iron Man #12 7- $30

Edited by Casablanca

2 minutes ago, Casablanca said:

Ok technically this is copper or later. But i remember buying this Woodbridge Center Mall, New Jersey, 2nd floor ( Forget the name of the LCS). Never read this edition and was bagged and boarded and came back as a 7.5?..WTF. My loss is your gain. 

Sandman752ndprint_Page_1.jpg

Sandman752ndprint_Page_2.jpg

Free?