• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GPA question - FF1 1.5

5 posts in this topic

My question is this... do label notes play into GPA as a caveat at all? I'm assuming this is a no. 

I'm about to sell an FF1 blue label 1.5 which was trending a little over $5k i believe. Ive been holding out to get $5500. But I just saw a blue label 1.5 with extra staples go on Ebay for $4500. 

I'm guessing this may hurt my upcoming sale some, as a lot of buyers go off of recent completed sales as an indication of how much to pay. I just wonder how much something like extra staples affects something like that for other "clean" books of same grade?

Each book is its own. Especially low grade.  Many a buyer wants an affordable copy but often have "will not buy" qualifiers from tape to stains to rusty staples, let alone restoration.  If your 1.5 is a beauty but with a large back cover piece missing, it could get a higher dollar.  If it has ugly flaws, then $4500 may be closer.