• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price to pay for uncanny xmen 266,signed.
1 1

69 posts in this topic

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Definitely not after they cancelled the gambit movie.

I think it's a great book , although the X Men Annual is actually Gambits 1st appearance. 

I'm just not a fan of signed comics.

5 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I would rather see MCU gambit than fox gambit.. probably for the best.  They already did him once.  Might not see him for another 5 years though.

Edited by 90sChild

16 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Thank you.

I apologize for my ignorance,in regards to collecting and gathering said information that would be applicable to the trade...my bad.

Why are you apologizing? I don't subscribe to GPA either. But completed ebay sales should give a rough idea, assuming there are any.

2 hours ago, the blob said:

Why are you apologizing? I don't subscribe to GPA either. But completed ebay sales should give a rough idea, assuming there are any.

Yeah they give you the last six months if you go to filter than click on sold items.

Are we using Ebay to determine the value of comics now?:flipbait:we can call it Estreet...wait a minute.

Edited by Hollywood1892
I cant spell worth s...

On 4/26/2019 at 12:34 PM, Hollywood1892 said:

It's a very good comic.  The art is well drawn.  The story is well written.  Gambit is a very interesting and popular character...and it's a first appearance.  It was a good selling book before the movie.  This book should be in everybody's comic collection.

***Unless you're only interested in making money...then ignore everything I said

7 hours ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

It's a very good comic.  The art is well drawn.  The story is well written.  Gambit is a very interesting and popular character...and it's a first appearance.  It was a good selling book before the movie.  This book should be in everybody's comic collection.

***Unless you're only interested in making money...then ignore everything I said

Hahahaha

I think I'm a collector first. Somewhat reluctant to open a comic book and read it, but there are some runs that wont increase to much in value that are amazing storylines like knightfall,so I'll read those.

But when it comes to graded comics I buy for the potential resale of the comic book. I do like the art as well,obviously. I think 266 is a nice book. The artists for uncanny did a really good job,same with the first appearance of Carol Danvers as binary in the series,really amazing cover job.

"I think I'm a collector first. Somewhat reluctant to open a comic book and read it,"

OK, while I too am hesitant to open up a comic that looks 9.6-9.8ish (unless I bought it off the rack to read) that is worth anything, lower grade copies are perfect for such an activity

11 hours ago, the blob said:

"I think I'm a collector first. Somewhat reluctant to open a comic book and read it,"

OK, while I too am hesitant to open up a comic that looks 9.6-9.8ish (unless I bought it off the rack to read) that is worth anything, lower grade copies are perfect for such an activity

For sure. I couldn't agree more with you.

But I mean people do get graded copies because of the financial value.

I think it's a good hobby either way,weather your buying key comics for money or completing runs to read storylines.

Most people get graded copies for nostalgia, preservation, appreciation, verification, etc. It gives us safety of actually "buying the book" because someone else has done a restoration check and evaluated its (estimated) condition.

There are very few people that collect comic books "because of financial value".