• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crow 1
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Recently picked theCrow 1 up and it’s on its way.  Hoping to send to cgc.  It’s hard to tell but looks like there may be a small paint chip on the neck left side between the collar and chin. Hoping it’s dust but am wondering if a 9.8 would be out of the question if it is a chip? Thanks!, I'll hope to post some pics when I get it, but am just wondering what general consensus might be based on my brief description.  It's a pretty small speckno bigger than cm in diameter I'd say

Edited by Matt Ramsey

Sorry it's taken me so long to post this, but would greatly appreciate the expertise of this forum.  Here's the link to the Crow 1I received.  I've submitted this to CGC.  the back looked extremely clean, no tics or creases and corners were sharp.  The link below only shows the front cover.  I am requesting a pressing and paid the extra for it to be screened for a pressing so if they don't think it's advisable they won't press it.  What I thought was a chip on the neck was just glare.  Would GREATLY appreciate expertise on estimated grade (based on the front cover

Thanks in advance for yuor expertise on grade!   https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Crow-1-First-Print-Excellent-Condition-Mint-J-O-Barr-Caliber-1989/192901182589?hash=item2ce9ce747d:g:floAAOSwG8ZcxQ8B