• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crack or part of the slab design

3 posts in this topic

Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question. I don't sell many slabs, but I just listed one. I noticed on the back by the left hand side of the label what looks like it could be a crack. However, when I checked out some other slabs I had, it seems like they all had the same mark, which leads me to think it might just be part of the slab design. My picture isn't great, but maybe someone can tell me what I'm looking at.014.thumb.JPG.c2ad946a3b428ce9207a106fd035dba4.JPG

First of all, it's hard to see because I only have a old crappy digital camera (I still don't use a "smart phone" with camera). On the left side of the image at the bottom is reflection from the flash. Right above it is something at first I thought looked like a crack, but after looking at it and seeing it on all the slabs I have pulled out for sale, I think it is more of some kind of post inside the slab, not sure what function it would serve, though. Thanks for answering, if someone could confirm that there is some kind of post there, I would appreciate it. Some of my slabs had the letter "A" imprinted right next to where the "post" ends, but not all of my slabs had the "A".