• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU twitter account leaks (WITH ENDGAME SPOILERS)

30 posts in this topic

So now that Endgame has finally hit the box office like the biggest bag of entertainment bricks, many fellow fanatics rushed off to see this film. But for some that have been sharing rumors and expectations over the months leading up to Endgame, they realized there was an MCU leaker participating in their discussions that shared spot-on story details.

So don't read the rest of this thread unless you are prepared to read SPOILERS before seeing Endgame.

Edited by Bosco685

2 minutes ago, bane said:

Wow. 

Who this is, heck if I know. But man, do they have the goods. And with those future rumors shared, I'm even more excited for the MCU.

Edited by Bosco685

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

Past results are no guarantee of future performance

With all those details shared, they are definitely plugged in to the behind-the-scenes plans.

But I do agree, anything can change. But even the Disney+ shows he nailed before the big announcements. So there is something to this, don't you think?

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

With all those details shared, they are definitely plugged in to the behind-the-scenes plans.

But I do agree, anything can change. But even the Disney+ shows he nailed before the big announcements. So there is something to this, don't you think?

yes ,.. i mean they could be pulling a double reverse deception ? but there would be no reason for that -   so it is probably legit !

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

yes ,.. i mean they could be pulling a double reverse deception ? but there would be no reason for that -   so it is probably legit !

:whatthe:

Now that would be quite the twist. People start believing everything from this account, it is used to mislead them. But that could backfire when people feel fooled. But then again...

HAIL HYDRA! :insane:

Just now, jaybuck43 said:

Just as an FYI, that account is pretty dubious.  He's been WAY more wrong than right.  I highly doubt he is plugged into anything.  

You mean over the 11 posts he has made where 7 are straight out of Endgame, and the rest are what is being talked about in the future?

:insane:

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

You mean over the 11 posts he has made where 7 are straight out of Endgame, and the rest are what is being talked about in the future?

:insane:

You mean the guy who’s been around since 2012 and trims his posts to make people think he get things right? Google his name on reddit, he’s got posts dating back half a decade ripping him apart for everything he’s gotten wrong. 

On 4/28/2019 at 5:07 PM, Bosco685 said:

This guy either works for marvel or knows someone who does. No way you can guess all that. Impossible.

23 hours ago, jaybuck43 said:

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Meanwhile, his December posts were so spot-on, there's enough there to make this interesting.