• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Spring Sale CLOSED
4 4

643 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, 3319comics said:

Anything good gonna be listed?

9 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Gawd, I hope not!

Yes! I have a bunch of DC War books with Mike in mind as well as lots of other stuff. Thinking Munsters & Monkees, Adventure Comics, Charlton stuff with the words "wheels" in it, Batman, Betty and Veronica...perhaps Flash and Detective. A couple Iron Man. Going to try and represent all titles/genres. I'm shooting to start at 3:30 today. Still have a lot of pics to do and trying to fine tune my pics so that the top of the pic is sharp and not fuzzy. I know it's a depth thing but thought my iPhone would address it. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Otherwise I'll see y'all around 3:30.

19 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Nice start, thank you all! Tomorrow will be a big day of posting. I'll try a few more Archie's, Harvey's and Charlton's and if there isn't any love I'll pull back a bit on those and focus on the DC's and Marvels and GK's. I have 200+ more books to list and then possibly more so we're just getting started. Shoot me any questions or if you have anything you're looking for as well.

Thanks as always.

So like...when...I have been checking off and on all day. Now the kid will be home soon and I have to cook. Do you realize the anxiety this is causing me?

giphy.gif