• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Kramerica's Giant SA/BA Spring Sale CLOSED
4 4

643 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD!

Richie Rich Success Stories #33 NM- 9.2 such a smoking copy $30.00

Harveys and Archies haven't been movers here in the past but some of these books are so nice I can't not offer them at a nice price

IMG_2047.JPEG

IMG_2048.JPEG

Edited by Kramerica

Nice start, thank you all! Tomorrow will be a big day of posting. I'll try a few more Archie's, Harvey's and Charlton's and if there isn't any love I'll pull back a bit on those and focus on the DC's and Marvels and GK's. I have 200+ more books to list and then possibly more so we're just getting started. Shoot me any questions or if you have anything you're looking for as well.

Thanks as always.

:nyah: I should know better to not look in your thread. Like what I agreed with my friends that we not peek or be told about Avengers Endgame movie until I watch with my buddies together. 

But go ahead show me your books... lol

(tsk)  But .... NO spoilers about the movie please! 

2 hours ago, Kramerica said:

Richie Rich Success Stories #33 NM- 9.2 such a smoking copy $30.00

Harveys and Archies haven't been movers here in the past but some of these books are so nice I can't not offer them at a nice price

IMG_2047.JPEG

IMG_2048.JPEG

2 hours ago, Kramerica said:

TV Casper & Company NM 9.4, maybe better $35.00

IMG_2096.JPEG

IMG_2097.JPEG

Hi Mark  :takeit: