• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mycomicshop charges a 25% restocking fee on returns!
5 5

73 posts in this topic

And my perennial favorite...

giphy.gif

Seriously, though...(to the OP) if you just wanna complain about your own mistake don't take it out on MCS (but TBH if I were them I'd be okay with your departure of future business after the things you've said on this forum).  Not every company is Wal-Mart and bends over due to the ignorance of the buyer.  Sometimes when WE make the mistakes we just need to OWN it and not blame it on others.  I've mistakenly bought things in the past and OWNED it and while it sucks it pays to read the fine print beforehand.

image.thumb.png.37733e65ec2140185fd63a59b2190907.png

Edited by Sensei Ryan

On 4/29/2019 at 5:41 PM, nocutename said:

While I posted this because I was quite appalled that they would even think to charge a restocking fee on such a small ticketed item.  I would have to pay return shipping and then to swipe another 3 bucks that is just insulting.  I just am trying to let other know that there is a restocking fee which I guess makes sense but in this day and age. 

Why bother with a return? How much is return shipping going to cost on bags like this? 

nocutename, I have confirmed that your account information has been cleared as you requested.

There's no hard feelings on my part towards nocutename and I wouldn't mind letting the thread die, don't want her to feel bad. As is often the case with these kinds of things, the problem started with a misunderstanding--OP originally thought it was our mistake, but that was not the case, and then from that misunderstanding spun into more of an issue than it would have been otherwise.

:foryou:      :headbang:

4 minutes ago, mycomicshop said:

nocutename, I have confirmed that your account information has been cleared as you requested.

There's no hard feelings on my part towards nocutename and I wouldn't mind letting the thread die, don't want her to feel bad. As is often the case with these kinds of things, the problem started with a misunderstanding--OP originally thought it was our mistake, but that was not the case, and then from that misunderstanding spun into more of an issue than it would have been otherwise.

:foryou:      :headbang:

Great response.(thumbsu

conan.jpg

45 minutes ago, greggy said:
1 hour ago, DR.X said:

It's not a dude, her name is Jeanine.

Dude, what's your address?

P.M. sent professor.