• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver/Bronze (mostly) Drek - MOVING SALE !! (Recap in second post on P.1)
3 3

134 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm moving this summer, and I have some drek that I'd rather not transport 2,000 miles across the country 

These are all books that I have offered up for sale here in the past - pretty much some run filler and oddball stuff - remnants of old collecting strands that have fallen by the wayside to make way for my obsessive pursuit of ECs. You might remember seeing these books in my "Virtual Store" over in Mixed--or, maybe not. lol  There won't be any keys here, but hopefully at least one of you can find something you need for your collection.

Even back in the day, I thought my prices on these were quite attractive...obviously not attractive enough, because you didn't buy them. So, this time, I'm going to simply look at what price I hung on them last time around, and then take at least 50% to 75% off those prices. This will basically ensure that I will lose a healthy $$ % on each and every book. :headbang:

Any books that I have to transport to Salt Lake City will return to more sensible prices once we get there. :sumo:

I'll plan to list everything (probably in the neighborhood of 50-60 books total) by the end of this week - because of the moving situation, I'll need payment (via PayPal) by, say, Wednesday May 8th so that I can get everything shipped out by, say, Saturday May 11th.

Here's a link to my KUDOS THREAD

Now, the :rulez:

• No PL/HOS members;
  • The new board software does not display precise times that posts were made (either in PMs or in sales threads). So, although I don't really like it this way, the first "take it" posted in the thread wins (whether a straight thread take it, or a "take it via PM" if we reached a deal via PM). If you want to remain anonymous by purchasing via PM, this means there will be some risk of losing a book if someone posts a "take it" in the thread before I can mark the book SOLD based on your PM. Having said that, I'll mark books SOLD as soon as reasonably possible.
  • If I put a book ON HOLD, that book is not available for purchase until it comes back off HOLD

Payment

• PayPal only this time (because of moving, etc...wouldn't work well to wait for a check)

Shipping Terms

• USA:
    - Shipping via priority mail: I'll charge you what USPS will charge me (rounded down to the nearest whole dollar :grin: ); you can pretty well count on something between $7 (about the cost of a flat rate envelope) and $14 (about the cost of a medium flat rate box) depending on how many books and where you are;
  • Canada, UK or Australia
    - Again, I'll charge you what USPS will charge me (we'll figure which is cheaper - first class or priority mail international - that'll depend on package value and destination)
  • Other International Destinations:
    - case by case basis...I'll need to see if I'm comfortable with available shipping options

Returns/Refunds

• I will accept returns for a full refund for any reason within two weeks of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. On raw book returns, you cover shipping cost back to me unless I screwed up. 

Thanks for looking!

Ed

Edited by EC ed

Action Comics #397, FN 6.0, $2  SOLD to speedcake

interior cover tanning; several small water droplet stains interior fc and bc; general wear 

action397_f.jpg

action397_r.jpg

Adventure Comics #402, FN 6.0, $2 SOLD to speedcake

general wear; lower spine corner crunchie; lrfc diag. crease/bend 

adventure402_f.jpg

adventure402_r.jpg

Edited by EC ed

Do you really want to move a bunch of musty ECs with their big golden-age size covers and all those extra pages? That's a lot of additional weight to truck 2,000 miles - save yourself some grief Ed and unload them all here. :wishluck:

In the meantime...GLWTS!

1 minute ago, Black_Adam said:

Do you really want to move a bunch of musty ECs with their big golden-age size covers and all those extra pages? That's a lot of additional weight to truck 2,000 miles - save yourself some grief Ed and unload them all here. :wishluck:

In the meantime...GLWTS!

Yep, all the ECs are coming to SLC with me - those're worth the gas $$ lol

Archie Giant Series #33, VG 4.0, $3 SOLD to Cliff R.

squarebound; bit of tearing/splitting upper and lower spine corners; moderate size moisture stain bottom center fc

archiegiant33_f.jpg

archiegiant33_r.jpg

Edited by EC ed

Archie's Pal Jughead #83, VG- 3.5, $2 SOLD to Cliff R.

"FEB 20" date stamp; big creases back cover; chipping top edge bc; light moisture stains here and there on the covers

archiespaljug83_f.jpg

archiespaljug83_r.jpg

Edited by EC ed