• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Silver/Bronze (mostly) Drek - MOVING SALE !! (Recap in second post on P.1)
3 3

134 posts in this topic

Iron Man #23, GD/VG 3.0, $1 SOLD to speedcake

pretty big stain BC that penetrates to interior cover; another small bit on the FC; geeral wear; FC basically detached from bottom staple

im23_f.jpg

im23_r.jpg

Edited by EC ed

Here's the last book of the day...and based on his dedication to the Archie books yesterday, I'm going to give @Cliff R. first right of refusal on this one...if he doesn't want it on his pile, it'll be fair game - so, we'll wait to hear from him...

Jughead #189, VF 8.0, $1  SOLD to Cliff R.

light cover edge wear and corner blunting

jughead189_f.jpg

jughead189_r.jpg

Edited by EC ed

34 minutes ago, speedcake said:

I'm the king of the drek!

Hey...I was playing fast & loose with the term "drek"...in a way, a sarcastic stab at today's "key/cover collecting" culture. These books are awesome...indeed, I collected them in the first place!

22 minutes ago, EC ed said:

Here's the last book of the day...and based on his dedication to the Archie books yesterday, I'm going to give @Cliff R. first right of refusal on this one...if he doesn't want it on his pile, it'll be fair game - so, we'll wait to hear from him...

Jughead #189, VF 8.0, $1  

light cover edge wear and corner blunting

jughead189_f.jpg

jughead189_r.jpg

:takeit:

Ka-Zar 1, VG+ 4.5, $2 SOLD to Batarag

Hidden profanity cover; 68-page squarebound giant.; "75" in pencil on back cover; 1/4" tear leading edge back cover; 3/4" lower spine split; writing/store stamp on Kazaar's chest

img200.jpg

img201.jpg

Edited by EC ed