• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Hulk 180
1 1

17 posts in this topic

I appreciate all of the feedback. I know a guy who, from what I have seen, does very good work. I feel confident the back corner can be flattened and look really good, as well as the spine. The longer crease on the FC, I am hoping will be made fainter but I don't have aspirations of it disappearing altogether. 

As is, I have this at a 4.0 which seems to jive with what others have said. If I can bump it to a 5.0 (which I feel is doable) or possibly even a 5.5, I will be happy. All in, I would be under $50 with pressing and shipping so I feel it is a worthwhile move. I may get it graded too simply because it is a book I see going up in coming years and one that I may sell down the road for more personally desired issues. 

32 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

This needs a few presses... get a good guy that will guarentee 5, 6 presses... Will take a few days but eventually it would get a 4-5.0 if no interior tears

Awesome score btw!

This might need a second press if sent to someone who knows what they are doing. 

To many breaks for a 6.0. 

1 hour ago, Aweandlorder said:

This needs a few presses... get a good guy that will guarentee 5, 6 presses... Will take a few days but eventually it would get a 4-5.0 if no interior tears

Awesome score btw!

Thanks for the advice! I think it is worth spending a bit on it. 

I agree with a lot of you, those colour breaking creases are gonna hurt it. Still, I would be happy with a 5.0.

Just save yourself the time and trouble and sell it to me! PM me and sell it to me! I sold one on the boards a while ago and regretted it very soon after. Sell it to me.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:13 AM, comicginger1789 said:

if pressing has any chance of getting this thing near a 6.0 or dare I say higher. I welcome all thoughts!

HULK press for free...HULK hate puny comic.:bigsmile:

download.jpg

On 4/30/2019 at 4:24 PM, The Lions Den said:

I hate to rain on your parade, but I fear there may be too much going on here to get a 6.0, even with a press...  :sorry:

I would have to agree as there is a lot of creasing and colour break creasing. I think best is 4.5