Showcase 22 found. Please close thread. Thank you
1 1

10 posts in this topic

459 posts
Posted (edited)

Hello all

I am looking to obtain a nice looking/presenting unrestored copy of Showcase 22.  Looking in range of 4.0 to 5.0. Would prefer graded but will entertain raw copies. Looking to pay a little less than gpa for graded copy since only fee incured is paypal, but we can discuss. I am flexible for right copy. Book i am looking for should be attached at aboth staples. No big creases on front cover, no chunks out. Small amount of writing and stamp ok if not in funky place. Looking for bright copy. Cr/ow or better pages.  There is 1 5.0 on feebay that is nice but priced way to high for me. So i figured i would give this a shot. I am attaching a pic of gpa for reference to seller. 

Last 4.0 sold for 2650

Last 4.5 sold for 3150

Last 5.0 sold for 4800

Hopefully we can make a deal. Thanks for taking time to look

Regards

Keith

Screenshot_2019-04-30-16-58-35.png

Edited by wolverine180

670 posts

Great job.  This is exactly how a WTB post should be.  I don't have a copy but I will definitely reach out to my buddies to see if they can help.

7,018 posts
459 posts
27 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

Thank you. Will reach out. If we come to arrangement i will advise.  

459 posts
2 hours ago, raybowles said:

Great job.  This is exactly how a WTB post should be.  I don't have a copy but I will definitely reach out to my buddies to see if they can help.

That is very considerate of you and i appreciate it kindly. 

459 posts
4 hours ago, Tsp99 said:

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=42407705

MCS is easy to work with on time payments for larger items.  The owner (Conan) is a member on these boards too. 

Thank you, i have looked at these copies many times. The 4.5 and 5.0 just werent for me. But you are absolutely right. Mycomicshop, Conan and gang are great. I deal with them all the time

459 posts

I am closing this down. I have found and secured a beautiful copy. Will post on new to thread once recieved.  Thank you all for looking, comments and help.