• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Philadelphia - June 13th-16th 2019

11 posts in this topic

Will CGC be at this comic con? You guys weren't at WW Philly last year. I'm not sure if I want to go because Keystone Comic Con was much better last year and I'm definitely going to Keystone. Wizard World has almost no comic industry guests. 

Less than 2 weeks away, and the comic creator guest list is... terrible. The top line of creator guests include: Carl Potts, Kurt Lehner, Mustafa Moussa, and Jeremy Clark. I know Potts, but I have never heard of the other 3. (Not that me not knowing is that crazy -- my knowledge of artists from the last couple of years is lacking.)

But holy cow! That's awful!

When cgc stopped onsite here it really hurt the comic side of this show.And the guest list isn't helping.But there will be a few dealers there.That i know of.

1 hour ago, Skyz said:

When cgc stopped onsite here it really hurt the comic side of this show.And the guest list isn't helping.But there will be a few dealers there.That i know of.

Heroes is the same weekend, so that's going to hurt with the number of dealers.

But I suspect you'll be able to get a good deal on aluminum siding for your house.