• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Online Comic Retailer who Ship Comics the Safest

28 posts in this topic

I have ordered from almost every major comic retailer in the last 15 years. The ones below make my list for the best. 
Not the cheapest, but the best in grading and packing.

Grahamcracker comics
Mycomicshop
DCBS

Ive ordered 1,000 of comics from those 3 with very little or no issues. 

There are others I could list too, but those 3 have never disappointed me and when I have had the slightest 
of problems they fix or address it fast.

37 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I have ordered from almost every major comic retailer in the last 15 years. The ones below make my list for the best. 
Not the cheapest, but the best in grading and packing.

Grahamcracker comics
Mycomicshop
DCBS

Ive ordered 1,000 of comics from those 3 with very little or no issues. 

There are others I could list too, but those 3 have never disappointed me and when I have had the slightest 
of problems they fix or address it fast.

thanks for your recommendations, as i've decided to go with mycomicshop as that seems to be the prevailing choice among the board members so far. thanks again.

Mycomicshop’s amazingly intuitive website had a big part in me getting back into collecting about 4yrs ago. Hadn’t bought a comic since 1998 before then. I purchase from them regularly now and have slabs on consignment. 

8 hours ago, Joosh said:

Mycomicshop’s amazingly intuitive website had a big part in me getting back into collecting about 4yrs ago. Hadn’t bought a comic since 1998 before then. I purchase from them regularly now and have slabs on consignment. 

MCS does have a greatly-intuitive site.