• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSED Microbia's Spring GA /SA sale
4 4

136 posts in this topic

Wartime Romances 4 GD+ COWP All Baker, general wear, cover wrap still attached at both staples $200  $179  $168

E8AB36A2-2CF5-4DC9-BC2A-26D4856A9A44.jpeg

A3590E52-282D-477E-B5C6-6DB9DCEE1252.jpeg

Edited by Microbia

3 hours ago, Microbia said:

61704AC3-D12B-42C8-AE88-E4BC10734487.jpeg

Wow - another cover with no basis in physics.  hm

Reminds me of that video of the crook trying to throw a brick through unbreakable glass, and the brick rebounds back and knocks him out.

10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Reminds me of that video of the crook trying to throw a brick through unbreakable glass, and the brick rebounds back and knocks him out.

Cuz it happened to you?

Just now, JollyComics said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Cuz it happened to you?

I've actually been present when some doofuses were shooting at tires, and one caught a ricochet in the forehead.

What I find interesting about that cover is the date stamp - what country is that from?  Google gives me Ore as a centesimal subdivision of Danish, Swedish or Norwegian Krone. hm

1 minute ago, bounty_coder said:
31 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

OK - I'm buying this thing for the stamp. :takeit: and the ridiculous cover.

You collect stamps too? :whatthe:

Not trying to krap the thread, but yes, yes I do - how about Cuba?  There can't be very many of these out there?

Showcase25cgc5.0.jpg

4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I've actually been present when some doofuses were shooting at tires, and one caught a ricochet in the forehead.

What I find interesting about that cover is the date stamp - what country is that from?  Google gives me Ore as a centesimal subdivision of Danish, Swedish or Norwegian Krone. hm

There’s a lot of these “50 Ore”books out there... some sort of warehouse find, many in high grade.  I’ve seen it referred to as the “Swedish pedigree”.