• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
9 9

321 posts in this topic

I have 7 more pictures to take and upload to get me in a position to offer issues 70-40. This will be a reverse countdown. I will put this lone highest graded copy of the classic Planet 70 up to buy me about 7-8 more minutes please.

Planet Comics 70- CGC 9.2- $7250 NOW $6990!!!

Lone highest graded copy

fc.jpg

bc.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

OK folks, some of these books I have right beside me and am taking photos and some I have at home and may use scans I have. For the most part I am trying to use photos though because I think it gives the most accurate depiction of the color of the book in hand.

I will get from 70-40 here over the next hour or so and then will need some time to take more photos and get prepared. 

There will be Church copies, Crippen copies, Rockford, several lone highest graded copies. Some of these books have been passed down through the Planet collecting community from some great people here on the boards. Many of these have been sold by me and bought or traded back to me. Planets are probably the coolest thing in golden age in my book and I hope whoever has these next enjoys them as well. :foryou: