• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Con Revolution Ontario, California May 18-19

7 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, comiconxion said:

I'll be there with Mike Zeck.  Please stop by his table if you're going.  

Got my tickets. Maybe I'll stop by his booth and get something Cap signed. (thumbsu

On 5/6/2019 at 9:53 AM, comiconxion said:

I'll be there with Mike Zeck.  Please stop by his table if you're going.  

@comiconxionWere you the guy with the convention pizza around 4:00ish or so collecting the money for Mike. I waited for the line to die down and had 3 prints signed for me my boy and my cousin plus a couple of Zeck covers I liked. There was ALOT of comic dealers there. Plus that hall is pretty huge. Overall it was a fun show and I may put this on the list of shows I attend next year if they put it on again. 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:44 PM, JWKyle said:

@comiconxionWere you the guy with the convention pizza around 4:00ish or so collecting the money for Mike. I waited for the line to die down and had 3 prints signed for me my boy and my cousin plus a couple of Zeck covers I liked. There was ALOT of comic dealers there. Plus that hall is pretty huge. Overall it was a fun show and I may put this on the list of shows I attend next year if they put it on again. 

Yep, that was me - pizza guy!  Thanks to everyone who waited in line on Saturday at Zeck's table.  We weren't expecting the line to be that long.  Hopefully all that came by had fun talking with Mike.  Everyone was very nice that came by.  

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Was there much GA/SA stuff there?

Golden was a little light but a few dealers had some nicer golden age stuff and one dealer, a third or so of his wall books were PCH. Silver age was pretty good saw some keys. There was dollar boxes up to higher end Bronze/Silver stuff. Kind of reminds me of the Long beach show with a lot of the same dealers.