• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The "My daughter drove the car into the house sale" on ebay
1 1

8 posts in this topic

So yesterday as we were parking in the car my daughter hit the gas instead of the brake and drove the car into the garage. We were both unharmed and luckily the airbag did not deploy. I am in between jobs and do not start at my new job until June or even possibly early July (waiting on NJ's slow slow slow licensing process) so this was not the best time for this to happen. So I lowered about 100 items in my ebay store by 30% in the hopes of moving some things and getting some cash going. You know. to pay for the new garage door, the new front end of the car, that type of thing. Feel free to hit me up here for 10% off listed BINs as well.

link to my ebay store

Listed some good stuff recently, both on my fedres420 account and wifey's mswas account. ALIENS THE ILLUSTRATED STORY & Walt Simonson Thor Artists edition with quickie head sketch and much more. As always, PM me here and I can take 10-15% off BIN prices (or better on a bunch of stuff too).

Edited by Bird