• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Autograph authentication

19 posts in this topic

Walken (looks good to me : the "r" in Chris looks like an n , curly "s" , the "ken" also looks very good - the "n" kinda looks like the letter y)

Cimino (I think this is legit as well , also why use flimsy newspaper stock to forge ?) . The VHS sleeve is from '88 so I assume the Walken is 90s era but Cimino could be from late 70s or 80s ?

DH.jpg

Edited by postersandstuff

That looks like a through the mail fake (some say it was her mom that signed those). In person Fisher lifts her pen (F is disconnected on the bottom in the image below), notice this entire signature is one motion (F is connected to E and I). Don't buy autographed star wars stuff unless its very reputable.

image.png.1dfe961f95c278d36f373c520bec7f53.png

This is what the Signtaure Section is for - according to the tagline right next to the name "Signature Room."

"A forum to discuss everything to do with collecting CGC Signature Series comic books and unwitnessed signatures."

This is exactly what the Sig Room is for.  However, unknown people giving opinions on the veracity of screenshots of signatures is really nothing more than people kibbutzing - it's not authentication.

2 hours ago, Pontoon said:

And isn't "comic books" the operative word? Is it not implied that the "unwitnessed signatures" are supposed to be on comic books or comic book related?

No, Spoon.  No soup for you.