• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD: Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #13 CGC 9.2 OW/W
1 1

2 posts in this topic

SOLD

For Sale: Sergeant  Fury and His Howling Commandos #13 CGC 9.2 with Off-White to White Pages, new unblemished holder.   

I have been on the boards for about two and a half years, haven't done a ton of buying or selling, but have gotten positive feedback in my kudos thread from everyone I have transacted with.  My kudos thread is here.  You can also check out my eBay feedback, 100% on over 305 transactions, here.

I will answer PM's but first in the thread trumps PM's.  If you wish to make an offer, please do it via PM, not in the thread.

No HOS or Probation List members, 

Price Includes Shipping via USPS Priority Mail to Continental US addresses only, I will ship internationally but buyer is responsible for shipping/extra costs over $15 usd and must PM me to work out the shipping details. All packages are shipped insured via my CIS insurance policy. Books over $300 will be shipped with signature confirmation.   I package all books properly and make sure they are properly protected prior to shipping.

Payment via Paypal. Will only ship to a verified PayPal address.

No returns on CGC Graded books. I will only accept a return within 5 days of buyer receiving the item if the item was not as described (i.e. damage to holder or interior well that was not disclosed, wrong grade listed, etc.)

If your interested in additional photos just PM me.

SGT. Fury and His Howling Commandos #13 CGC 9.2 OW/W - SOLD

2025174003(12).jpg

2025174003(13).jpg

2025174003(5).jpg

2025174003(8).jpg

2025174003(11).jpg

Edited by Squad008
corrected info, book sold