• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Life-Size Avengers and JLA Statues!

2 posts in this topic

Up for grabs are six life-size statues from the world of Marvel and DC (see below for pictures). I would like to sell the Avengers statues as a set and Justice League statues as a set. The likenesses of the statues of the people that portray the characters is excellent. They are in nice condition, and already assembled and ready for display. These are magnificent additions to any comic room, office, or event!

Avengers set of three include:

• Iron Man; stands 7'5" tall (including base)
  • The Hulk; stands 9'2" tall (including base)
  • Captain America; stands 6'10" tall (including base)

Justice League of America set of three include:

• Superman; stands 6’8″ tall (including base)
  • Batman; stands 7’1″ tall (including base)
  • Wonder Woman; stands 7’4″ tall (including base)

Full retail price for the Avengers statues is $15,791 (Iron Man = $4,497, Hulk = $6,697, Captain America = $4,597). I am offering them here for $14,995.

Full retail price for the Justice League of America statues is $13,791 (Superman = $4,597, Batman = $4,597, Wonder Woman = $4,597). I am offering them here for $11,995.

As the statues are large and fairly heavy, this would be for local pick-up only (located in Cocoa Beach, Florida). So, bring a U-Haul and scoop up these heroes! Payment can be via Paypal, cash, or check. I can email additional photos of the statues for anyone that's interested! :)

My credentials:
I've been a poster on these message boards since 2005. I am the co-owner and co-founder of Imaginarium; we own and operate Tampa Bay Comic Con, Indiana Comic Con, Atlanta Comic ConMichigan Comic Con, and Wisconsin Comic Con. Years ago, before I ran conventions I was a comic book dealer selling primarily super high-grade CGC graded vintage books. My ebay name is: American Comics and Collectibles (I haven't sold anything in years though). I don't sell comics as a dealer anymore, as I run the comic conventions full-time

1453078476_ScreenShot2019-05-03at12_13_33PM.thumb.png.0e9a1b62cb82fea9f7784881c11c563a.png

Edited by KingOfRulers