• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How do I register my COA?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I have a friend who has been a very well known artist for a long time (official artist of Stephen King since the early 1980s) and now he has been creating comics and he also does a lot of blank cover comics (he is now backlogged due to quality). People love them but how can he have his own registered COA with you guys? Thanks!!!

On 5/3/2019 at 2:50 PM, John Hingston said:

I have a friend who has been a very well known artist for a long time (official artist of Stephen King since the early 1980s) and now he has been creating comics and he also does a lot of blank cover comics (he is now backlogged due to quality). People love them but how can he have his own registered COA with you guys? Thanks!!!

CGC doesn't deal with COA's.  If he wants, he can request creator submission forms.  In that scenario, he does the blank cover sketch, fills out the creator submission form, and then sends the book/form directly to CGC for grading/encapsulation.  This way, his customers will be able to get their blank covers in a yellow CGC label.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:50 PM, John Hingston said:

Contact CGC.jpg

Edited by Jeffro.