• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73s SPRING 2K MEGA SALE SESSION 5 (NOW LIVE!!!)
5 5

2,610 posts in this topic

Let's just say I've been scanning for days, probably weeks by now.  As the Title say 2K, that's 2000 books are going up over the next few weeks.  This thread will be split up into 5 Sessions.

Session 1: Today at 2PM Pacific Standard Time (PST): All Publishers Mostly Marvel and DC From A-D (500 Books)

LINK TO THE SESSION 1 BOOKS REMAINING POST

Session 2:  May 2nd/3rd 5PM PST: All Publishers Mostly Marvel and DC From E-L (500 Books)

LINK TO START OF SESSION 2

LINK TO SESSION 2 BOOKS REMAINING POST

Session 3: May 8: 5PM PST: All Publishers Mostly Marvel and DC From M-Z (500 Books)

LINK TO START OF SESSION 3

Session 4: May 10: 2PM PST: Dell/Gold Key and Odd ball Titles Focused (250 Books)

LINK TO START OF SESSION 4

Session 5: May 12: 11 AM PST: Random Publishers (Favorite Covers Focus - 250 Books)

LINK TO START OF SESSION 5

Now on to the :rulez:

1. The first person in the thread to post the gets it.

2. Accept PayPal, Check and Money Order

3. Shipping will be $7.00 for the first 5 RAW inside the US. I will combine shipping to equal whatever it costs after that. I will also ship anywhere, but International will cost whatever it costs.

4. None of the bad list people you know who you are.

5. Check out some of the happy customers from my previous FS threads who left good vibes from their purchases. jbud73 feedback thread

Edited by jbud73