• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73s SPRING 2K MEGA SALE SESSION 5 (NOW LIVE!!!)
5 5

2,610 posts in this topic

Well that was a first (took 16 years but I finally got a warning, can a strike be far behind?) :insane:.  The slight delay is brought to you by me getting a marketplace warning.  As you may have noticed the Mods have combined Session 1 and Session 2 into one thread (so much for trying to imbue a little organization and keep you all from scrolling through 200 pages. I guess I can see their point in that, in the end I would have 5 sales threads going. 

The Session 1 compilation is on pg 36.  (of course this depends on your page settings for how many posts per page) I will put all the sessions compilations together at the end.

To the person who undoubtedly 'reported my egregious behavior,'  "It is a small world you live in where my Sales thread organization hath offended you.  I can't imagine your ire when the wind changes direction." lol